Silicone Navi poured

Finally poured my silicone Navi. She turned out cute i think :slight_smile: working on her stripes and details.

9 Likes

That looks like a heck of a good pour for first try! Dang girl!

2 Likes

Thanks! I had to attach a finger and a toe that came off while removing her from her glove mold. Also repour her ear tops because the silicone didnt go all the way up but all and all she turned out really cute :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is a booty pic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

She’s cute!

2 Likes

I saw this on Facebook and I love it!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! She is all done. Just waiting on the matting powder to cure. Then I will post her finished pictures :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WOW!!! That was fast!

2 Likes

There is a 24 hr window after demolding that is optimal for painting. My hubby went out of town to bring his parents back to Florida. I figured it would be a great time to pour and paint her with little distractions. After Sunday my house will be crazy with everyone under one roof till they purchase a home here, staying with us. Ive been going nuts waiting to pour her all week lol… i need to go back and touch up a few areas where the last clear coat used for matting didnt stick. Other then that i think she turned out adorable

4 Likes

She’s so beautiful!! How much does she weigh?

1 Like

Gotta say…I’m impressed! The sculpting, the pouring, the painting…it’s all fantastic especially if you’re a newbie!

2 Likes

5lbs 8oz

1 Like

Thank you! Yes i am definitely a newbie! I am still in awe that i really did her!

2 Likes