Shyann is ready for her first photo shoot

From my little experience, I am just following ‘Reborn With me’ and Miracle Nurseries tutorial advises. Rubbing alcohol never was a problem for me and I never wash a kit after that. Maybe it’s different with air dry?:thinking:
Sorry, Kelly @PhotographyForLife, if I gave you the wrong advice about that. I was speaking from my experiences.

2 Likes

Yes it is different for Air Dry! And I do wash my kits in very hot water, immersed. I washed off the Alcohol with very hot water and Dawn and that did not help. @RebornsbyZebra bicarbonate sound like a good idea.

As I always say you have to figure out what works for you as an individual!

2 Likes

A lot of people use alcohol wipes or clean the kit with alcohol after washing…I used to do the same but I had some problems with paint not sticking…still it could have been the fact that I was not sealing the baby. I can’t be certain it was from the alcohol but I don’t have problems anymore with the way I do it. Also @AnnieSokay is right…everyone has to do things their own way and how it works for you as an individual.

2 Likes

I have heard of people having problems using alcohol so I don’t use it, just wash my dolls in Dawn.

3 Likes