Should I let Trouble go?

Do you think she will sell out? I preordered her and can pay, but finances are tighter than I would like. Especially if I want to order Rosalie and Charlotte and Laura and…:exploding_head::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is he limited edition? I’m not sure how popular he’ll be. He’s another one that I don’t love, but I seem to have an unpopular taste in kits lol

You know, I honestly don’t know. I really liked her and I guess I was on a preorder high from Eloisa (regret), and Shaya (great call) :woman_shrugging:

If you aren’t sure and money is tight, I would pass for now. He probably won’t sell out super fast, judging by the sculptor’s other kits. It’s a cute kit but not super unique looking, you know what I mean? I think he’ll be around for a bit, and if not, someone will probably be selling their blank kit so you could get him then.

1 Like

Yeah, I just hate losing the $10 for the preorder. Then again, $10 is not all that much to throw away…

2 Likes

Yeah, that sucks. If it comes down to it, do you like him more than the other 2 you want? If so, then maybe only order one (Rosalie or Charlotte) and if not then 10$ is not the worst amount to throw out. If you can order them all, I think you should if you’re worried about missing out. It’s a tough choice :confused:

I guess I am going to let her go. I think Rosalie is a better bet. She has a more unique face. The only thing Trouble has going for her besides being cute is the tucked legs like Levi’s.

2 Likes

Trouble is adorable. But with so many amazing kits coming out all at the same time, I don’t think he’s one that’s going to sell out fast, especially since it still says TBD on the edition. Hopefully it’s an open edition kit.

2 Likes

Trouble is limited edition and likely to sell out.

1 Like

Does anyone know when Laura is coming out?
Im passing on Rosalie because I think her mouth is too big. Im getting Charlotte and definitely Laura whenever she goes on preorder. I am also still waiting on Lou Lou. I wanted Trouble as well but I got Leo and they are too similar so I decided not to get her…I did preorder Jack and Posy though :wink:

Looks like it is an edition of 600.

1 Like

Where did you find that? All I see is TBD :grimacing:

2 Likes

It says it on the COA

1 Like

Crap. Guess I better pay up. That is a pretty small edition.

2 Likes

Thanks for that info! I guess I better order him before he’s gone! :grimacing:

1 Like