Shopping

Man I remember the days when the first thing I would do was pop onto @bountifulbaby and see who was on sale :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: see if any new kits were released or if any of the babies I’ve been wanting was back in stock.

Idk why but the Magical feel good feelings this used to give me is gone and I rarely check the site. Part of it is it’s changed so much :worried: one of my favorite things to do was check out all the customer review pics to see different versions of the kits and get inspired.

I just realized the other day my wish list is gone too :flushed:

The way the kits are in the shop is organized different

They aren’t doing a little descriptive write up for each Realborn like they did when I first started. They each used to have a little bio on who their siblings were if any and how much the actual baby weighed. I’m guessing maybe that info was to personal and maybe weirded some people out but it did kinda give an idea of proportions etc and somehow made them more real to me and less just a kit :pleading_face:

The out of stock kit page is so inaccurate I stopped anticipating kits being stocked… I know this isn’t BB’s fault as shipping is so unpredictable but it’s almost like they have forgotten we are addicted and are feeding on any updated info that comes out.

I don’t know maybe they do more on Facebook :woman_shrugging:t2: I can’t stand the way Facebook works now the info isn’t in any order that I can understand when I go to someones page and when something is difficult I give up.

Maybe I’m just being whiney cause I need a new kit fix :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m still waiting for sleeping Sunny. Should be in stock in May, but there’s only one week of May left.

3 Likes

I have an overall feeling of blah the last 2 years or so of reborning. So I get what you mean.

Seems like nothing is the same.

4 Likes

Is this the new norm??? :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

I think she was actually originally expected waaaaaaaay earlier than that and they updated it lol

1 Like

Yep, I think so too. Such a shame.
Ive been wanting to get her to take with me to events. May even get both asleep and awake and turn them into twins. Swap them out at events and pretend there’s only one. Tell people she fell asleep. Wonder how many people I can fool with that. :rofl:

1 Like

The entire world is not the same as it was before two years ago. I just hope that things can recover and start coming back to what they were.

3 Likes

TikTok is fun IG is intimidating cause everything seems so perfect lol

I was thinking the other day that maybe people are getting tired of the same old BB kits already, I know I am! It’s just taking so long for the new kits to get released. I wish they wouldn’t announce them until the release is closer, the WAIT is horrible. Maybe it’s just me, but I get bored of doing the same kit multiple times. JMO

1 Like

The new website is so confusing to navigate through! I loved having that gallery page where I could just scroll down and see all the kits.

2 Likes

New kits does keep it exciting and is inspiring :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Ahhhhh the potential :heart_eyes:

With vinyl shortages and factory closures it is much harder to time

2 Likes

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Definitely used to do this everyday, a few times a day because sometimes the sales would change that fast.

2 Likes