Shipping bb increase?

bb increase shipping within the United States to $ 10?:hushed:

1 Like

So that’s why there lowering the prices!! :disappointed:

1 Like

The postal service raised there rates. I think this week.

4 Likes

Makes sense. At least you know that no matter what you buy it’s going to be that much for shipping. I bought something from macphearsons and had to wait for them to get back to me with how much shipping was going to cost. Then I had to ok that before it shipped. Was $12 I think for hair and rooting needles

1 Like

thank you girls, just for a skya kit :grimacing:Someone has a sleeping Dominic to sell me please?

I noticed that yesterday when I bought the Joseph kit. I wasn’t too shocked since I knew that the USPS was raising its rates.

2 Likes

Fair enough. BB loses money on shipping more often than not.

4 Likes

Does anyone know when USPS raised their price? Was it recently?

Gosh I didn’t even look Shipping has been the same so long now, whew 9.95 I will have to cut back on small orders I guess. Sandies just started a one price shipping of $7.00 flat this last moth. BB could have at least told us there would be an increase not that I’m having a hissy fit over it, guess I should pay attention. I have been buying here so long I guess i just had a duh moment. :baby:

Here’s the info about the newest price changes for USPS.

1 Like

I noticed that too when I bought something. I completely understand. Still cheaper than actual shipping. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s hard to ship a kit for less than $10. Even the small flat rate boxes are $8.30. If she isn’t able to offer this long term, I will completely understand.

1 Like