She's ready for her photo shoot but SOMEONE is in our spot!

Football season is in full swing now, so since I take most of my pics on the couch, we’ve been displaced…DRAT! BOOOOOOO! Oh, well, that’s the way it goes ~ we’ll just take our pics on Monday.

15 Likes

Thank you Janae!

1 Like

She is really a cutie :grinning:

1 Like

She’s so adorable, Karen! Guess you’ll just have to cuddle with her while watching football. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @Pat :smile:
@AmyR777, I’d rather do anything than watch football, so I’m shopping the baby sales at Kohl’s and Carter’s online. :smile:

3 Likes

I’m with you on that, Karen!! :relaxed:

1 Like

Awwwww…Crystal is adorable…!!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

She’s lovely!!!

1 Like

The only football I watch is the Superbowl, and that’s more about the great snack food and friends than it is about the game.

4 Likes

I agree, Helen! I like the Superbowl commercials, too.

2 Likes

You have done a great job on your baby. I agree about anything but football! Happy photos on Monday.

1 Like

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I bet she smells good too.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone :heart:

Managed to get pics taken and got her listed at reborns.com :thumbsup:

If you happen to see her, you’ll notice that I copied one of Stella’s moves :wink:

3 Likes

She is so precious. Great job on her.

1 Like

Really, really cute. I’m with you on the football thing. I just like the Superbowl parties. I don’t even knowq who’s playing.

1 Like

So So Adorable!

1 Like

Oh my gosh she is ADORABLE!

1 Like

Thanks so much for all your kind comments, everyone! Glad to know I’m not alone with the football thing…I DO love the commercials and the snacks on Superbowl Sunday, though! Just can’t stand to see nothing but football all day, every weekend…ugh…not sure how they can take it, but they seem to love it, so I usually just shop or play on the computer. :smiley:

You did a great job! She is so cute!

1 Like