seconds kits

Can someone tell me about the seconds kits? Are the defects noticeable? I have a family member who wants a custom Lilly and the seconds are on sale for her. Debating on getting it or just spend the extra on the first quality kit. Would like to know opinions about the seconds kits. I would hate to get one that had a very noticeable defect.

I have never seen a noticeable problem in 2nds kits. I ordered test heads" once and they were perfect too.

I have had many seconds that I could not find anything wrong with, but I also had some that had faults I was not exactly happy with; like a pockmark just above the eyes or a small chunk out of the edge of a nail on the hand. Both very noticeable and imposssible to cover up. I am too far for exchange.

I’ve never had a problem with seconds kits. I’ve found that the problems are often not remotely visible, or you can easily work around them. I just ordered the seconds Lily kit myself (because I wanted to harvest her limbs for Shayann - which really sounds terrible). I didn’t give it a second thought.

Never had a problem with a seconds kit. Any flaws that I could find were easily covered.

Honestly, the only problem I ever had with a second kit (from BB) was purple printing on the leg of my first Ladybug. I was able to create a scratch on that leg that covered up the purple printing. and looked perfectly normal.

On the seconds kits I’ve ordered I’ve either had blue brown or black dots on them about the size of the tip of a pen

Only problem I ever had out of many seconds was one with eye opening slightly larger than the other, which I was able to work with.

— Begin quote from “otterbaby2”

Only problem I ever had out of many seconds was one with eye opening slightly larger than the other, which I was able to work with.

— End quote

Lulu? She was a “miss pour” on the last batch of kits and the whole batch was sold as seconds because of the problem.

— Begin quote from “pia”

— Begin quote from “otterbaby2”

— End quote

Lulu? She was a “miss pour” on the last batch of kits and the whole batch was sold as seconds because of the problem.

— End quote

It was a Candy kit. Didn’t get any of the Lulu seconds.

I buy seconds all the time. The only one that I ever had anything that I’ve noticed was a yellow stain on the upper arm and I turned that into a birthmark.

— Begin quote from “CaliMel”

— Begin quote from “dothehokeypokey”

I just ordered the seconds Lily kit myself (because I wanted to harvest her limbs for Shayann

— End quote

• which really sounds terrible). .

LOL!!

Explore She Rox

— End quote

Ha ha! That’s exactly what I was thinking! It’s alive!