Sealer on air dry

Hi everyone I appreciate all the help and nice things you guys have been saying lately I have a question about sealer I am an air dry artist and I love it it’s so much better but I was wondering what sealer do you guys use for air dry I use golden air dry Matt varnish and then I let it dry and that’s it is there anything else I can get to just make it supper sealed thanks

1 Like

1-2 coats of this varnish should be enough. That’s one of the two varnish I use and it’s pretty strong. You can use RebornFx Sealer if you want, before the varnish (MacPhearson) or this one

2 Likes

I use DecoArt Ultra Matte Sealer (for the UV protection) first and when that’s dry, a final seal of Americana Soft Touch Varnish as added protection and because I like the feel of it. I really dislike heavy texture.

2 Likes

ok thank you would it work if it put it on top of each other so the FX sealer than the deco art ? And it does not peel off ?

1 Like

You put one coat of sealer, than one of varnish. It will not peal if the paint is well cured and the varnish application is not too thick.