Santa on Ebay

I don’t know if anyone else has seen him but WOW! If the clothes were a different color, even I’d be tempted (and I have never bought a reborn!). His eyebrows remind me of my dad’s. Mom would never trim them and Dad certainly didn’t. The beard is my oldest brother’s (he looks just like dad did with the exception of the beard)! Telling myself that I don’t need to make a santa and then store him for 10 months out of the year. On the other hand, I have a friend that would adore him!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Reborn-Doll-San … 2c74d73e11

YES!!! That’s our very own BONNIE!!! I absolutely LOVE this Santa and if I had the bucks, he’d be on his way to my house right now!!!

Awesome job, Bonnie!

Bonnie= Windeec

Great Santa and I bet she is pleased that you posted this link and said nice things about him…

He is adorable I have a set of Mr and Mrs but wont have time to do this year for sure.

Bonnie… I love your humor and writing style. It always brings a smile to my face and in this case an early morning chuckle as well!

Fabulous Santa - and if he were mine, I’d probably never put him away - dress him for Halloween, dress him as a hunter for hunting season — so many possibilities! He’s wonderful

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Fabulous Santa - and if he were mine, I’d probably never put him away - dress him for Halloween, dress him as a hunter for hunting season — so many possibilities! He’s wonderful

— End quote

DITTO to everything Ginny said!!! He’s awesome!!!

Congratulations on his sale! He is worth every penny and it sounds like he was a lot of work! You and your sister did a fantastic job! And if he has a body from Carmen, then he has a perfect one of those too!

He is AWESOME Bonnie, and I like you don’t even care for “santa” at all. We get our stocking filled from St. Nicholas

p.s. Like Pia, I love your way with words…I just love me some Bonnie posts!!

Bonnie if your DIL and son won’t be terribly sad to NOT get a OWS then re-list. Some people haven’t even thought about
Christmas yet and with only one listing he didn’t have a chance to find his new home. Someone who collects ‘Santas’ will
fall in love with him.
I certainly would have a hard time selling such a masterpiece. Like Ginny I would never put him away. He would just get
his clothes changed with the seasons. (I would love that…it would freak out the kids around here!)

Very cool, your Harley dude!

I would NOT be able to give up your Old World Santa if I had him…definitely a work of art to be passed down. He’s amazing, Bonnie – one day – ONE DAY – I will own one of your dolls. I have to save up and stop spending so much money on a certain little cow-loving princess.

Bonnie, I LOVE YOUR HARLEY dude! It could be my husband - check this out from the BB Santa & my Jim!

Explore Ginnylee2653

And we’ve got the bikes & gear to boot - in fact he took a trip this spring from KY and toured the northwest (Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas, and even Canada) - he was gone for the month! And just for the record, the way he’s posed in that picture, just happened to be the way the model was posed on BB’s site.

Ginny, the likeness is AMAZING!

I know, when I showed him - he said I was nuts! But you put a white beard on him and that’s my Jim!