Rock Star Moment

I am presently babysitting 2 babies reborn babies by Silvia Esquerra and had the sculptor of one of them over to learn how to paint from me. How cool is that!! All the little details are so AMAZING!!! . I feel like a teenager meeting Duran Duran and having a couple of them stay the week!! LOL

22 Likes

That’s so cool!!

1 Like

That is so awesome! If you are allowed to post pics of the kids, we would love to see. :smile:

2 Likes

Hmm. I dreamed just the other night that Simon and I were sitting on the couch after a show with Seth Bolt and Seth made Simon leave the room with him when I asked when we’d get new music.
I’m sorry my brain goes on tangents just a little bit.
Why are you babysitting the babies?

Edited to add that Simon and I were holding hands.

4 Likes

WOW!!! LUCKY YOU!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it!!!

3 Likes

Love it!! She just said I could keep them for a while to study them.

5 Likes

What a great opportunity!

2 Likes

So awesome. Your painting is beautiful I’m not surprised she wanted to learn from you.

1 Like

Wow how fun!!! What a amazing opportunity! I’d love to study one of your babies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

How fun, lucky you, that is really cool.

1 Like

I wish you lived closer Amanda–you would love to see all Silvia’s tiny details. With my naked eye or normal glasses I can’t appreciate them but with my ++ cheaters --Wow–that is why she is the master and CAN post all those close up photos she shares with everyone. I am even more in awe of her. Natalie talks to Silvia and has been getting pointers on how she painted her Maddie prototype so having her over to paint with me is great for my painting too. So nice when artists share their secrets rather than be worried someone may do a better job.

3 Likes

It is fun!! And so nice to teach someone with a lot of artistic talent to start. BTW your babies are gorgeous!! I study them when you post them!!

1 Like

:thinking: ooops