Rio arrived

Piglet maybe you could iron it out on a real low iron setting???

DUH Lynn—maybe next time I should READ the whole post before I comment ya think???

Can you maybe try to iron it out and then laminate it? They have self laminating sheets at Walmart. I use them all the time.

@Nikkiroc meant this for you. Not who I replied to. LOL

2 Likes

Is it a numbered COA? If not, I’d email the seller and ask if she has another one to send you.

1 Like

Maybe you will get lucky and get someone to buy her that isn’t a big collector so the COA doesn’t matter. Note to self to get a box to keep COAs in before mine end up destroyed. Not that I have any intentions right now to sell any of the kits I have that have COAs.

1 Like

Your ideas are all good…ironing and laminating and contacting the seller and try to get a new one…packed on stiff cardboard this time so as not to bend…some people don’t seem to have a clue…:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Thank you ladies I’ll try it!!! And yes… It’s numbered!

Don’t be surprised about customs being slow to track& release but my orders have all been well boxed from the Netherlands. With Christmas you should add about a week to USSnail mail I know how anxious you are -I tracked my orders sometimes twice a day & had days I couldn’t see them & then couldn’t see them move; then they were here!!

1 Like

How long does it usually take? I am excited but trying to be patient! Lol it’s tough! :innocent:

1 Like

It took only 2-3 days to get to NY customs from Netherlands- Wilma shipped the day after my PP paid- then there was a slow down of 8 days from customs to Fl. That was 2 & 4 months ago not holiday season.If you’re worried EMail Wilma-she is the Contact person. Maybe she knows better how quickly or not packages are shiping.USPS is how mine came from NY & I was not impressed that packages took only 3 days to cross Europe & an ocean & 8 days from NY to Fl. Don’t give up. If worse comes to worse I’m sure the sender can request a “tracer” be put on the package to find it. It’s probably just Christmas !!Another question-I cant find Folk art outdoor matt sealer. I even printed a picture from the one you sent me. Been to Hobby Lobby, Michaels & Joanns . Cant even find it on the Plaid site I googled, only spray acrylic finish . Where in the world did you find it. No one will special order it . Apparently only districts order for individual stores these days Thanks for your help!!

I ordered mine from Amazon or eBay! Let me look for you! Yes, the tracking shows the package is in the states… So, lol any day now I’m sure:-)

There you go! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Folk Art 864 8-Ounce Outdoor Sealer, Matte Finish https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004QTX2ME/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_dd5Awb2C11XBW
@grandian

I received a Grayson Brown kit (I won it) from Anadama on Baby Banter and it came in a mailing bag - was just fine when it got here. It cost her almost $30 to send it to me from OZ so I am sure that is a major consideration when sending a package from abroad. If it is flattened in travel, a bake should shape it up again.

1 Like

Thank you sooo much, I went right there & hit Pay Now! Isn’t it funny the only username I memorized is my pay pal user or I should say overuser!! Thanks again!!

1 Like

Anytime!!! I’m so happy to help! I just used mine today on a shiny baby that looks so much better now!!! :heart:️ remember… Dilute it! Half and half with water!

1 Like