Restock Information for Out of Stock Kits

As many of you know, our current stock on kits is lower than it has been in a long time. We will be restocking some of our kits as soon as a month from now, but we will not be able to restock all of them at once. We currently have over 100 kits out of stock! It could take months for us to restock them all, some might not be restocked until the end of the summer or even the fall. New releases and top selling kits will be restocked first. Another factor that we use to decide which kits to restock first is how many people have added their email to the notification list for that kit. If there is a particular kit you are wanting within the next few months, we highly recommend that you add your email address to the restock list for that kit. You can do so by clicking on the description for that kit and typing your email address in the box that says “Notify me when this product is available” (be sure to click “SEND” to submit the request).

While adding your email to the notification list is not a guarantee that that kit will be restocked first, it does increase the chance. The more people that add their email to that list, the higher the chance is that kit will be given priority when restocking. You can see all of our kits on this page: https://bountifulbaby.com/pages/gallery. We highly recommend taking a look at this page and adding your email address to the list for the kits that you desire. Be sure to share with your friends as well!

Also, if there is a kit that is in stock that you desire, we recommend buying sooner than later. It could take a while to restock whatever goes out of stock.

Sincerely,
Jessica

12 Likes

She is soooo cute!

3 Likes

Thank you, I love this photo of her! Sage smiles so easy, she is such a happy baby! :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Jessica

7 Likes

This is sage!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: she’s so sweet! :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Thank you! This photo was a couple of months ago, Sage is even bigger now. It’s probably time for another photo shoot, they change so quickly in the first year!

Sincerely,
Jessica

5 Likes

Oh, what a sweet picture! :heart_eyes:
Any chance of getting a kit of her as a toddler? She’s got a beautiful smile!

Oooh thanks for the smiles and the update

When do you think that your heads will come back in stock? I need a Darren awake right now. I was working on him and noticed a slip in his cheek. And when I got to looking on the inside of the head there are many splits. :sleepy:. I had him to the point of rooting him. And I missed the sale this morning not aware of the split so yeah I could cry. My only other opinion is pay full price for a whole kit.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to buying kits when they become available.