REPLY HERE to be ENTERED into the Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!

I would love to win a realborn baby so I can reborn it and have it in my own collection. They are so precious!

I would love to win 1 of these because I love making these dolls and giving them away. I’ve given away a lot of free ones to girls and women who I thought really need them. I never kept 1 before but I would make and keep this 1 because I have breast cancer and I’m going through chemo right now. I’ve never fought so hard before I found out I had cancer. I’m fighting and I’m winning, so if I do win 1 of these babies I will make and keep it to remember this time in my life and because I never kept a baby before.

I would love to win one!.. Times are hard right now for me as well as others… Good luck everyone!!!

I would like to win because i find these works of art truly spectacular, the world of this art is evolving extraordinarily. Im a big fan of your work! :slight_smile:

I fell in love with the realistic baby Presley awake. I can’t waite to hold him and add him to my baby collection. i would love to win him, but will probably purchase him anyway…

I love Presley asleep. He looks so real. Can’t wait to paint one of my own. Would love to be the winner of him…

Ashley is beautiful. I will love reborning her. It would be very special to win her. I love how precious she looks.

I’ve always loved the BB kits - quality products at a reasonable price. I’m very excited to see you taking them a giant step up to such realistic kits with your new Realborn kits. I love all the fantastic details - especially in the limbs. Both Presley kits and the Asher kits are all so adorable - I would love to win one of the free kits. Even if I’m not one of the winners, the Realborn kits on in my future plans. Thanks BB for making these available to us and at a price that is affordable for most reborners.

I would love to bring to life any of the three sculpts, they are a magnificent creation since the One and Only was the designer of the original :smile: So precious and I’m sure I’ll pick up all three when available, but winning would be so grand!! It would be the icing on the cake no doubt! Here’s congratulations to whoever the winners may be, and a thank you to Nevin and Denise for the generous gifts :smile:

I would LOVE to win a FIRST EDITION!! I have made a couple of the babies and I love them.They are also new to my area and the people here love them as much as I do!! The babies are so realistic and the feel of them in your arms makes it even feel more realistic. Good luck to everyone and too the winner,whomever it maybe,Your gonna love this baby as your own!!! :smiley:

I would like a chance to win any of the three kits because they are just simply ADORABLE!!! I am a big fan of BB and buy most of my kits here. Keep up the great work…Good luck everyone :smile:

I would love to win of these unique babies.

I would love the opportunity to create a baby from any one of these kits. The technology is amazing, and the prototypes are spectacular.

I would absolutely love to have the opportunity to reborn such a magnificent kit. I credit so much of the final product on the kit itself and each kit is like a new journey, and these kits are breathtaking. I would be so honored to get the chance to create such an amazing baby doll.

I would love to win these new babies are amazing :slight_smile:

I’d love to reborn one of these kits, they are amazing! Been reborning nearly eight years, and have a passion for babies and making kits turn into precious little babies that fool the eye, and enjoy people’s reaction, when they receive one of my creations. Adore Bountiful Baby kits and supplies!

I would love to win one of these beautiful kits because, I have been doing business with Bountiful Baby long before they started making kits. Your kits have evolved throughout the years and I am so glad to be a part of this first! I would love to reborn a Realborn!

This is so much Fun!! I would love to enter this give a way. I would be so honored to do one of these fabulous Sculpts

I would love to win one of these realborn kits because they are simply gorgeous, I am very curious to see one in person!

:smile:
Meg

I would love to bring to life any of the three sculpts, they are a magnificent creation since the One and Only was the designer of the original smile So precious and I’m sure I’ll pick up all three when available, but winning would be so grand!! It would be the icing on the cake no doubt! Here’s congratulations to whoever the winners may be, and a thank you to Nevin and Denise for the generous gifts smile