REPLY HERE to be ENTERED into the Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!

Bountiful Baby, a frontrunner in the Reborning world! Offering affordable, beautiful vinyl doll kits to Doll Artists throughout the world. How exciting for the Reborn world! Congratulations on this innovative and cutting edge technology. With the first editions, Bountiful Baby is on the lips of many Dolly lovers in the US and beyond.

I entered the world of Reborning when I discovered the “Sugar” sculpt on an Ebay auction…decided to research and discover how to create one myself and of course discovered Bountiful Baby, one the most comprehensive suppliers and educators in the Reborn industry. Dolls, paints, body slips and more! Tutorials, a forum, and excellent customer service! The site is truly “Bountiful”.

Please include me in this contest as I am one of many who would love to receive one of these adorable 1st Editions! Presley Asleep, Awake and Asher.

Thank you for the generosity and best wishes for continued success.
Sincerely, Priscilla Anne

I would love a chance at the drawing!!! they are all beautiful kits and i will be purchasing all three when they come out!!! Thats for the amazing give away!!!

LOVE…I Would Love a chance to win

I would love to reborn these beautiful kits. They are amazing!

Wow this is a super cool idea!! I thought i should enter for a chance to win, but all the contests i have ever entered i have never one, yet i am gonna try anyway!! I just stared making reborn dolls this year and so far they all sold on Ebay. The best part about it is hearing how happy your customer are when they get the doll. And of course like everyone else does i too really really want to win.

I would love to win one of these amazing kits. I reborn as a hobby and I keep the babies I make. I would love to add one of these realistic babies to my collection.

I would actually finish this kit. I doubt that even I could mess it up as it is soooo cute!

So excited!! Good luck everyone!!

Thank you for the opportunity to ‘win’ one of your kits. Most all the kits and supplies I use are from BB so that my customers can get a quality, affordable, reborn.

why you would LOVE to win a Bountiful Baby Realborn- I think these babies are beautiful. I have been buying kits and making them since February this year. No they don’t look this good, but if I won a baby I would keep it and look at it each time I made a baby. I would look at the details and maybe pick up ways to improve mine.

OOhhh lets see if lady luck is on my corner…I am entering only once and only here…and the reason I want to win is…I love to reborn realistic looking kits :slight_smile: lalalala thank you BB for making a drawing…I LoOoOoOve Drawings!!! whhooohhhhhhh!!!

I would love to win this awesome giveaway because I am pretty new to reborning and it would be an honor to bring one of these gorgeous kits to life. Bountiful Baby has been the only source for supplies for the 8 babies I’ve made, so far, and I believe getting the chance to make a Realborn would be such a blessing and a great honor.

What a great give away! I have been reborning for many years, and Bountiful Baby is the only place I buy my kits and supplies from. I would be ecstatic to get one of the beauties to work my magic on :wink: thanks for the chance! And good luck to all!

I love all things Bountiful Baby. I would love to do a Realborn for my grandmothers old Victorian House. I mean dressing her in Authentic time clothing and I also want to share Bountiful Baby with everyone and get them inspired! thanks Raggedygirl

They are absolutely gorgeous!! Your website is one of my favourites to order kits from!! Now you have just brought it to a whole NEW level!! Would love to win one!!!

I certainly would feel very fortunate to be able to WIN one of the spectacular Realborn kits by Bountiful Baby!
Dale Hannigan

I would absolutely Love to be entered into this Real born Giveaway! Thank you for giving us this opportunity to be able to win one of these amazing babies!

I would love to win a realborn… They are beautiful kits!!!

I always use BB kits as they are the most lifelike and affordable for me as I am a senior on SS. I would love to win a kit since I usually don’t have extra dolly dollars after paying my bills. I started making them as therapy when I had my kidney removed for cancer and now I am addicted. I’m sure everyone has their own reasons for wanting to win but I just want to be able to create another baby. Thanks.

Thank you for the chance to win a precious Realborn! x