Reborns.com changes

I just paid for my first reborn in February. I am so so thankful that I took that leap because I wouldn’t have been able to justify the money if I knew about these crazy times. My baby is here now and definitely giving me comfort to hug and snuggle her and take her for walks!

3 Likes

I am looking forward to see them! I might be your customer :wink:

I wanted to tag you on smash cake babies posts, but forget that you changed from @Anne to @AnnieSokay and ‘attis flowers’ didn’t pop-up in my memory at that time. Did you see those babies?

1 Like

Looks like they are changing the names of certain people’s dolls again. And by certain people I mean me. Some people can have unique names for their dolls and use certain words, but mine get edited every time.

5 Likes

That is so annoying @katieperry !!!

3 Likes

I can only speak for myself, but I’ve been buying online left and right since the stay home orders were issued. (Cheap stuff, nothing crazy.) The reborn I just bought is an early Mother’s Day gift from hubby (I paid some as well.)

3 Likes

I agree. That’s the part that makes my head do a 360 too. Not fair to people who have more than one baby listed as it cuts the exposure of each one a lot!

2 Likes

This mess is still going on???

2 Likes

Yup.

1 Like

Just now seeing this @YelenaRey I have not listed any yet but will be soon.

2 Likes