Reborn boxes

Oh my goodness! I love that box!

I scored ladies!! This is from two dollar generals. One was much more of a flop with only one box I wanted. I haven’t hit Ross Michaels or I was thinking tj max also!

The smaller boxes will be for some micro babies and gift giving :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So cute! How much were they?

TY! The smallest to largest ranged from 3-10.00!

Looks like you cleared them out!:laughing: The only place I could find the baby ones near me was Joannes. Wonder if Big Lots has any?? here’s a pic for sizing.

1 Like

I came on to post pics, I see I don’t have to. Nice boxes everyone!

2 Likes

Yes you do I want to see :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lol well I thought I had. Then After I checked out the cashier said we have a lot more boxes on the other isle which by the way I checked and didn’t see them. They were so nice. I was kind of aggravated lol. But I love the ones I have and know they have more lol

1 Like

My Burlington (coat factory) carries them and they usually have tons to choose from.

2 Likes

I had to doublecheck my measurements because both boxes (Zheyna & Teagan) are 14 inches long.The extra depth makes a big difference with the larger one but it’s still a tight fit. I looked online for other sizes but no such luck.:roll_eyes:

That’s a nice store I bet. There isn’t one too close to us.

I will post measurements of a couple of the largest ones a bit later when I get back home :slight_smile:

1 Like

My largest boxes are 16x14x7 :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vanniek The first and last ones were 5, the larger was 10.

1 Like

Oh my goodness! They are so pretty! I love the designs and colors. Are they from dollar general? I had a coupon for the dollar general for today only and I just couldn’t get there. :cry:

1 Like

Yes they were from DG! I am going back tomorrow to see if they got any large ones in.

Here Krystle talks about boxes from MacPhersons. They have a special going on till the end of the month.

1 Like

Are you going to use them to ship your dolls to your customers or just for pretty organizational purposes?
Because if they are for shipments, how/where will you find another box to fit this box in?

For me, I’m going to use them for storage, gift-giving, and dolls. I’m mainly hoping to use them for local shows, if I can find any. But for shipping uline.com has boxes in all sizes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cute box.

1 Like