Reborn 12 days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas my art work gave to me one lost package
On the second day of Christmas my art work gave to me two sold out sculpts and one lost package
On the third day of Christmas my art work gave to me three 2nd degree burns two sold out sculpts and one lost package
On the fourth day of Christmas my art work gave to me four cheap skate shoppers
2 sold out sculpts and one lost package
On the 5th day of Christmas my art work gave to me 5 “can I have it for free???” 4 cheap skate shoppers. 3 second degree burns 2 sold out sculpts and one lost package
On the 6th day of Christmas my art work gave to me 6 Chinese knockoffs 5 “can I have it for free???” 4 cheap skate shoppers 3 second degree burns 2 sold out sculpts and one lost package
On the 7th day of Christmas my art work gave to me 7 “are you mentally unstable?” 6 Chinese knockoffs 5 “can I have it for free” 4 cheapskate shoppers. 3 second degree burns. 2 sold out sculpts and one lost package
On the 8th day of Christmas my art work gave to me 8 "does she move? Can I bathe her? 7 “are you mentally unstable?” 6 Chinese knockoffs. 5 “can I have it for free??” 4 cheapskate shoppers 3 second degree burns 1 lost package
On the 9th day of Christmas my art work gave to me 9 hours painting. 8 "does she move? Can i bathe her?"
7 “are you mentally unstable?” 6 Chinese knockoffs. 5 “can I have it for free??” 4 cheapskate shoppers 3 second degree burns 1 lost package
On the 10th day of Christmas my art work gave to me. "What do you mean she is 400$ ? You know it’s just a doll, right?"
9 hours painting. 8 "does she move? Can i bathe her?"
7 “are you mentally unstable?” 6 Chinese knockoffs. 5 “can I have it for free??” 4 cheapskate shoppers 3 second degree burns 1 lost package
On the 11th day of Christmas my art work gave to me 11 days of rooting.
10. "What do you mean she is 400$ ? You know it’s just a doll, right?"
On the 12th day of Christmas my art work gave to me 12 years of joy.
11 days of rooting.
10. "What do you mean she is 400$ ? You know it’s just a doll, right?"
7 “are you mentally unstable?” 6 Chinese knockoffs. 5 "can I have it for free??"
4 cheapskate shoppers 3 second degree burns 1 lost package

14 Likes

That’s funny. Unfortunately, too much of it’s true. lol

1 Like

that is so funny, try to read it with out singing in your head.

1 Like

I even thought it in song lol.

1 Like

Brilliant, haha. All so true.

1 Like

Brilliant, very true.

1 Like

Me too lol

1 Like