Really unique babies (not alternatives)

I always loved Ellis Auer and Scarlett brown. They are different to me. :slight_smile:

I think Elly Knoops kits are all very unique. They remind me of Precious Moments babies. Bambi by Bonnie Sieben also has a very different look to her. My personal favorites though are the expressive kits, like Thomas Auer and the new Azalea.

Barry is one of my all time favorites too, and Barbara. Have you seen her yetā€¦these two go hand in hand lol. 1_f9095bd20cd6bcd5905105619f7c7718

2 Likes

Next to Lola Nichols, HuTiā€™s are hands down my all time favorite babies. Iā€™ll have to post a photo of min when I get home later this evening.
Iā€™m hoping to eventually collect one of each HuTi kit evr made (I dream big lol)

1 Like

OMG Babs!!! What a face, I love her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are my funny face HuTi mamas
Everlie Rose, Brielle (Arnie kit) and Magali (not sure of her original name, as the previous owner misplaced her original paperwork)

6 Likes

OMG what a trifecta of cuteness!!!

@DancesWithDolls They are adorable!

Thank you. Iā€™ve got 3 blank kits to paint and I recently found 2 rare ashton drake HuTiā€™s that Iā€™m going to strip and repaint. Itā€™s going to be a HuTi Heaven over here when Iā€™m done lol.

1 Like

Which ones do you have and which ones did you get?

I have Sandy, Mila and Vince vinyl kits and found A.D. Joey Born to ride and Stacy Little Biker Beauty on ebay
Iā€™m on an ongoing hunt for Whitney, Thomas and NoNo vinyl kits, so if you know anyone selling, please point them in my direction :smile:

One of my faves is Beharap I think he looks like my grandson

1 Like

All of MacPhersons little hearts of hope babies are very unique.

I agree, Most of the photos there now are of babies painted by ladies here on the forum. A couple of years back we discovered that Macs had a contest going on looking for people to paint the hearts of hope kits and submit photos. Some of the ladies here had their photos selected as the prototype photos for the kits. I thought that was pretty cool.

What is the deal behind this line of kits? Why are they a line into themselves? I looked for info on the site, but couldnā€™t find any.

If I remember correctly, part of the money of the sale when to charity. Thatā€™s why all their names are words in different languages. (they messed up in Dutch, but thatā€™s another story).
I think they stopped donating, though, as they donā€™t have any info about it anymore.

I love her face, I think she would be so cute with hair. I really like this sculpt.