Realistic BB regular sculpt parade

Since there aren’t any realborns on sale I figured it would be a good time to showcase some of what you talented artists have done with some of the “regular” kits. Let’s see how realistic you’ve made these dollies :heart_eyes:

Bonus points if the kit is currently on sale.

12 Likes

I’ve always had a soft spot for the Trey sculpt

30 Likes

Tbh I was just looking at this one on the BB page and thinking it was prob one of the most awkward sculpts but wowzers yours blows the prototypes out of the water! I’m loving those eyes

1 Like

I love so many of the regular sculpts…just not the 3/4 limbs so I switch them out. Ginger is one of my favorites.

And Lane

And Crystal
Rebecca%20010

14 Likes

You are so kind!! Thank you for the wonderful compliment!!
I love the one in teal much more as the other is too pale for my taste now :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I love them! I was contemplating getting Crystal because she is a portrait sculpt so that’s close enough to a realborn right? She kinda does look like my brother. The temptation is real! I love Lane, idk if I’ve ever seen ginger before.

I kinda prefer the 3/4 limbs because they are more cuddly. But I know what you mean

4 Likes

Love lane too!!!

I’ve only painted crystal once and don’t have any good pics from that long ago!
I need to paint her again

16 Likes

Crystal ~

Jasmine ~

Wendy ~

Willow Flower ~

28 Likes

I love your Crystal!

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Biracial Shyann

Gabriel

Jacelyn

Kameko

Londyn on Angel’s body and limbs

Rina

20 Likes

I pretty much blew up the Old Kit Paint Party

Eliza
Faith

23 Likes

I love your Shyann. I tried to paint her as my first ethnic baby and man! did I have a lot to learn.

3 Likes

Fun idea for a post! I love Honey. And amber is realistic I have to go find a photo and come back. But here is honey

image image

29 Likes

Love this sculpt! Shyann is just so versatile.

29 Likes

I have a shyann, but have yet to paint her.
I’ve completed several but these were the ones I really loved.

Lane

Fei Yen

Taite

Caleb

23 Likes

I have a few

Megan

Dumplin
c38e00241afa096aef4df91fd379839e

Old Elliot
a8340580efd3149277d03e6b728bc9d0_l4i2

Aisha
f69c1356ada036349c06c20ed196f63a_x05a

Rowan

Scarlet

Biracial Shyann

Kimi

Aubrey

Spencer

Camryn

Juan

Rowan

Tabatha
c3beacb1195aa56aeec09bf8b8b4388b

20 Likes

I think Emma has 3/4 limbs :thinking: I switched em out for Elizabeth’s because Emma is a portrait baby of my middle child and the Elizabeth limbs seemed chubbier and suited Emma imho

1 Like

You did an awesome job on these babies. I LOVE the eyes, may I ask what type and color they are?? Gorgeous!! @jbrake

2 Likes

Love the Wendy

2 Likes