Realborn Darren

Jessica you make such perfect babies all of them and thank you for sharing them with us :heart:

3 Likes

Love him! He is SO adorable!!! Hope you scanned him again after a couple of months. @bountifulbaby

I have worked so hard in getting my kit stash under control, but if Jessica keeps having babies, it will be a challenge. :grin:

8 Likes

I will definitely be buying him! He is soooo stinking cute! He could be my first keeper

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I love that sweet mouth :heart_eyes:- must have this one - I started out not being a collector- I m now a hoarder lol I want to keep them all lol

3 Likes

Thank you so much everyone! Your comments made my day!

@Jacelyn5440 I do have one more baby that will be a Realborn in the future. Canon is his name. I had the real Canon with me at ROSE a couple of weeks ago. I don’t know which expression Canon’s kit will have, as I have not seen his scans yet. Canon was my biggest newborn yet, weighing over 8 lbs (Joseph and Darren were tiny as newborns, Darren was only 5 lbs 15.5 oz). Here is a photo of my 3 boys together. Joseph (age 3 now) is to the right, Darren (age 1) is to the left, and Canon is the new baby in the middle.

Sincerely,
Jessica

34 Likes

Here’s another photo at an angle that shows Canon’s face better. I think this one fits his name really well. :wink:

Sincerely,
Jessica

31 Likes

What a little ANGEL!!! He is a definite must-have. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely precious! Such cuties

1 Like

Oh absolutely precious children!!!

2 Likes

I absolutely love this one! :heart::heart::heart:

You should do a current one of them! :slight_smile: Now that canon put on some weight :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You have beautiful babies!! I have several of Joseph’s sculpts and I’m sure I’ll have Darren when his comes out also. Precious and adorable!!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness!! Canon is picture perfect. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Darren is so cute! Love the blond hair on your kiddos!

1 Like

They just keep getting bigger, eh? Isn’t Emmy your baby, too? Or do I have her confused with someone else? Anyway, thanks for sharing the babies with us. They are all so beautiful and the kits are gorgeous, too.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, Emmy is mine as well. :wink:

Jessica

3 Likes

I know what you mean I can’t keep up but I have to have everyone.

1 Like

So cute

I need this kit!!! So adorable with the relaxed mouth!

3 Likes

Beautiful Babies that you have there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow another must have Realborn kit! I love the way his mouth is!