Realborn Darren

I just saw this on social media and I had to run straight over here to share it with all of my friends here.
OH MY GOSH if this isn’t one of the most beautiful babies ever!! Oh my goodness I am so in love!!!

36 Likes

Awww. That’s one of Joseph and Emmy’s baby brothers. I remember his momma commenting that he would have a kit coming out soon. He’s sooooo cute! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Looks like I’ll be needing another vinyl grandchild! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Absolutely love him!!

1 Like

So precious!!! A must have.

Oh he is cute!! Gotta have him!

OMG!!! Jessica! (his Mommy :wink: ) He is toooo cute! I wish I would have met him as well as Cannon at ROSE. :heart:

Cannon himself is too cute.

@bbsupport

5 Likes

Oh! He is going on my must have list for sure!

1 Like

He is stunning, love him!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Here is a photo of the real Darren as a newborn, if you all would like to see. :slight_smile: He held his mouth open during his scanning and for a lot of his photos as well. He was funny, every time I tried to close his mouth for a photo, he popped it right back open. :wink: We should have photos of him on our website soon as well.

Sincerely,
Jessica

33 Likes

BB is killing me with all these beautiful babies to reborn! Of course, my obsession with kit collecting doesn’t help much, either.:blush:

4 Likes

Jessica, so we have Joseph at different ages? and Emmy, and now this little darling Darren. Do you have any more kids that could become realborns? :slight_smile: You have beautiful kids.

3 Likes

Must have this one! He is too cute!

Might just be my new favorite Realborn kit! He is amazing!!! What a beautiful babe

1 Like

He is precious Jessica. Your children are all so beautiful!

3 Likes

Jessica you make such perfect babies all of them and thank you for sharing them with us :heart:

3 Likes

Love him! He is SO adorable!!! Hope you scanned him again after a couple of months. @bountifulbaby

I have worked so hard in getting my kit stash under control, but if Jessica keeps having babies, it will be a challenge. :grin:

8 Likes

I will definitely be buying him! He is soooo stinking cute! He could be my first keeper

1 Like

Oh my goodness! I love that sweet mouth :heart_eyes:- must have this one - I started out not being a collector- I m now a hoarder lol I want to keep them all lol

3 Likes

Thank you so much everyone! Your comments made my day!

@Jacelyn5440 I do have one more baby that will be a Realborn in the future. Canon is his name. I had the real Canon with me at ROSE a couple of weeks ago. I don’t know which expression Canon’s kit will have, as I have not seen his scans yet. Canon was my biggest newborn yet, weighing over 8 lbs (Joseph and Darren were tiny as newborns, Darren was only 5 lbs 15.5 oz). Here is a photo of my 3 boys together. Joseph (age 3 now) is to the right, Darren (age 1) is to the left, and Canon is the new baby in the middle.

Sincerely,
Jessica

34 Likes