Random thoughts

Cuddles face- I love her. Darla brought her to me when I was jonesing in Tucson. I have barely started her but I love that face!!! To me she looks like she is learning to pucker to give kissies!!! I have her head on my shelf and I just can’t help kissing her every time I see that face!!! I bought her the stormy eyes from eyeco and I just adore her even paint naked!!! Oh, and I love Slothes! Sloth? Is that spelled right??? They are so damn cute!!! Jack Hanna is on tv, lol. There are sloths in the trees in costa rica( my favorite place) I just love them and I forgot how cute they are. In Spanish they are called perraSosa. Yay for the cuteness of a sloth! I’m going crazy I think.

6 Likes

I love her kissy face too! Mybkids and i said she looks like she’s asking for a kiss

1 Like

I am glad you think so too!! Most people think it’s a defiant pout!

1 Like

Nope. Totally a baby pucker

2 Likes

When they start getting over the open mouth slime kisses that are so sweet and so gross at the same time lol!

2 Likes

Me too!!! We stayed high up in the foothills. I never wanted to leave!

2 Likes

Me too! I am decorating my house to resemble Tucson. :heart:

1 Like

I saw tons of rad runners! What are java liana?

I love sloths too lol. I need to get me a pattern of one from etsy and make it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love them!!! I really love pigs! I actually gave up all pork 15 years ago because I love them 2 much. I like cows and chickens but a chic’s gotta eat! Lol

1 Like

I saw tons of quails and pheasants!!!

2 Likes

If you do… Please share!!! I will want one!!

Javelina are stinkin’ mean too! Avoid them! The kids and i get excited by the quail and bunnies, roadrunners. They saw a reallllly young coyote the other day and were so tickled. Ive seen javelina tracks around but thankfully none in person.

2 Likes

If i could have a zoo i would. My hubby thinks im nuts when i ask for a new pet. We used to have a turtle we kept in my flower bed. He would come out of the bushes to eat when it was dinner time. I had a little fence to keep him in. Unfortunately it didnt keep the recoon out that got him :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! 600Lbs!

1 Like

I will definitely share. Waiting on a Falcor pattern to come in the mail. The never ending story dragon. Maybe he will brring me luck when i make him lol

3 Likes

My kids would freak! They love Never Ending Story! I wanna see when you do it too! :wink:

1 Like

This is what its suposed to look like finished. Hopefully mine will look similiar :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You are going to make him??? I LOVE him!!!

1 Like

Soooo cool!!