R.O.S.E. reborn contest

Word is out. Only 3 kits can be entered in the ROSE reborn contest. They are all Bonnie Brown kits-Saskia, Twin A and Twin B. Is anybody else entering?

4 Likes

http://www.roseinternationaldollshow.com/Competition-Reborns.html

3 Likes

That is terrible news!!! Why not???

1 Like

I have noticed an increase in Twin A and B’s prices lately. They look to be cheaper on http://www.noniesangelsnursery.com/Reborning_Supplies/Kits/Bonnie_Brown/bonnie_brown.html

3 Likes

Moving as in from one house to another or a body that doesn’t move well?

2 Likes

Are you not sure if your moving now?

Can you enter being international? I’m trying to convince my mum who is a supplier here in Australia to go for business reasons. And take me. Lol she says yes then no then yes but I’m not sure… Lol got to convince her harder.

1 Like

Do most people on this forum enter a baby and go to the award dinner? Or do they just hang out on the floor? I’ve never been there and it would be odd to go alone

3 Likes

I’m going to ask @EmilyBB to chime in here and let us know if ROSE will still be having a Realborn contest this year at ROSE. I don’t want anyone confused.

1 Like

What state will you be in?

@lisalampe you won’t be alone I promise you. You can enter the competition or not. You should still come to the awards banquet because you get the chance to meet sooooo many artist and it’s LOADS of fun. The baby shower is a blast. Hanging out with forum Reborns is sure to be a treat. It’s all worth it…I promise.

3 Likes

Okay…@EmilyBB and other followers of this thread. The Realborn Competition is still on for ROSE. You can enter any Realborn available or enter the other catagories using the specified Bonnie Brown kits.

3 Likes

Gosh! I got so stressed just reading the entry requirements! I’m not joking. I wish I was. If I get my Tippy done, I was thinking of entering the toddler competition, but then I looked at all the beautiful toddlers online and freaked out…

2 Likes

Helen, your dolls are good enough to enter in the competition. At the very least, it will get your name out there and, hopefully, increase sales. How’s Tippi coming along? I can’t wait to see her.

1 Like

I haven’t rooted a hair on Tippi in weeks. She’s just sitting there with a patch of rooted hair, LOL I’m going through one of “those phases” where I think my work sucks, but I know I do this just before a breakthrough, so I’m ignoring the feelings and just moving on. You are so encouraging, Jeanhai. Thank you.

1 Like

Trust me. Your work does NOT suck!

1 Like

Oh Helen, I hate you feel that way but I’m so happy to know I’m not alone. I think I’m doing good and then I see someone else’s work and I get depressed.
On the competition front. I think I’ve said before that it’s worth the fun to enter. I think your work is perfectly amazing and you should enter.

4 Likes

You know what frustrates me------I get a doll all done and then I think NOW I should take some pictures and post them—right----then you get out the camera and BAMMMM just like that you realize you can’t take pictures worth a crap!!! Not to mention the camera sucks and doesn’t show hardly any details that you worked so hard on!!! THEN you see everyone’s great babies and all their details and it makes you just want to puke!!! Never give up though!!!

6 Likes

Helen you’re work does not suck and I have Nikkita sitting beside me to prove it.:heart_eyes::heart:️:heart_eyes::heart:️:heart_eyes::heart:️:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I really wanted to go this year but I won’t be able to, I sooooo wanted to meet everyone​:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like