Question for BB

I understand that people are receiving an offer of a gift certificate rather than a monetary offer. Is this true? In hard times, this may be ok for the first sale for someone. I would think after that people would need money. Will you explain this decision, as this was not mentioned in the original proposal. Thank you.

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

I understand that people are receiving an offer of a gift certificate rather than a monetary offer. Is this true? In hard times, this may be ok for the first sale for someone. I would think after that people would need money. Will you explain this decision, as this was not mentioned in the original proposal. Thank you.

— End quote

We do both.

That also means that for anybody that we make a Gift Certificate offer to, we are also willing to make a cash offer to. But Gift Certificate offers will always be a higher dollar value offer than cash offers (for obvious reasons). And, sometimes people would rather have the higher-value offer, even if it is via Gift Certificates.

Also, for any Gift Certificate offer, the Gift Certificates will be a multitude of gift certificates, each with a maximum value of $25. So, for example, a $165 Gift Certificate offer would come as six $25 certificates, and one $15 certificate. Most people like that better, preferring to have many certificates of lower value each than fewer certificates of higher value each.

But we do both.

Bountiful Baby

Thank you for clarifying. I read that this person was only offered the certificate. So, I an glad to know it is both. I know I would like the certificate but sometimes might need the cash. Thanks once again for your efforts that allow us to continue our love of reborning.