Question about Kyle

I am currently working on a Kyle kit. The legs are listed as being 3/4 limb, however, to me, they seem to be full. If I put him on the BB recommended body, I think his legs will be too long and look strange.

Can anyone who reborned him, tell me what kind of body you put on him? Do you have a picture of the kit on the body?

Thanks Much,
Laurie

His legs aren’t full. His legs are the same legs as Crisy, Riley and Kendall. Use the body that’s recommended #1273.

I am currently working on Kyle now but haven’t gotten far enough to put a body on him. Still gotta root and do a few other things.

— Begin quote from “rufflesandbows”

I think even full legs look too short on the full legged body, anyway…

— End quote

It depends on the sculpt and I haven’t seen a straight stiffed legged baby yet lol

Kyle’s legs are between full and 3/4. I make my own bodies, so will need to see how he lines up.
Karen…Kyle’s legs are NOT the same as Riley’s. I am looking at the two of them together and Riley’s legs are similar but longer and thinner. So, I don’t where you got the info about them being the same, they are not.
As to straight legged babies, they are not the same as full legged. Full legged refers to how long they are toward the hip area. A full legged baby has a longer thigh than the 3/4, but most of them are slightly bent or configured, few are straight. You may be confusing that term with the Toddler and Child dolls that have mostly had straight legs so they could be posed standing.
Good luck Laurie on finding the right body fit. I think Kyle will need a slightly long body with a little pudginess to it, jmo.
hugs
Joy

LOL Joy, I was referring to Kyle being 22 inches with bent legs so his body would have to seem longer than his legs because his legs are bent…I dunno…
Where did I get the idea of the legs being same as Riley, Crisy, and Kendall? Get your magnifier and read the names on the legs and arms.

Dear dear Karen…darling you need a NEW magnifying glass!!! LOL
The limbs are the same for Chrissy, Amber and Kendall. NOT Riley in the whole bunch! LOL
But, I didn’t know that the names were on the limbs…so thanks for that bit of info!

hugs
joy

— Begin quote from “joy”

Dear dear Karen…darling you need a NEW magnifying glass!!! LOL
The limbs are the same for Chrissy, Amber and Kendall. NOT Riley in the whole bunch! LOL
But, I didn’t know that the names were on the limbs…so thanks for that bit of info!

hugs
joy

— End quote

Oh, heck, two out of three ain’t bad! LOL

WOW Karen Thank you I never knew the names where on the limbs!! Great info!!!