Punkin being deliver today!

Delivering Punkinto her forever momma. Took just a couple of pics. She’s so dolly looking but cute. I painted the hair on this on cause in the baby picture them gave me it was sooooo short. Not a perfect match but hopefully she’ll like her. Baby pic

Punkin pic

27 Likes

She’s cute as a button and her new mom is going to just love her to pieces. Great Job!! Psst—love her painted hair!!

1 Like

She is very pretty,I wish I could paint hair like that.

1 Like

Actually, I think you managed to eliminate a lot of the “dolly-ness.” This sculpt is very hard to work with. I think you did a wonderful job and Mommy should be really happy!

3 Likes

She looks great!!

1 Like

You did an awesome job on this baby! This is a hard sculpt to work on.

1 Like

I think you did a great job on her!

1 Like

She’s gorgeous x

1 Like

She is adorable!

1 Like

Oh WOW! Thanks so much for the sweet words. I worked so hard on her should have taken more pics but was short on time. This is my last delivery for 2015!

2 Likes

Oh my I love her, you did an amazing job on her hair. I love her little face and dimples! :blush:

1 Like

She’s perfect and looks so much like the real baby!! Her mamma is going to love her! :baby: :heart:

1 Like

I think she is adorable and a good match too…Her mom will love her! :smile:

1 Like

Nicely done!

1 Like

I think it’s a great match!

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

She’s a cutie! What a great match! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So cute! :heart:

1 Like

Punkin was a BIG hit. Client has promised to video the opening Christmas morning and send it to me. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Your Punkin is the best one ever. Really. I hate this sculpt but something about yours looks so baby like and adorable…

1 Like