Prototype Contests-

I thought it would be great to keep updated on what contests are going on at the moment and have it in one thread- I have these preordered and I’m excited to have the chance to paint a prototype- it’s a dream of mine- if you guys know of anymore going on ect- can you post them here as well?

8 Likes

Also Tavie by Melody Hess has a prototype contest-

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I’m so excited about little Jack

2 Likes

My too! I have him preordered- he’s the one I doing for her contest:) I already have a vision in my mind of how I want that little nugget to look! If you come across any more contests post here so we don’t miss any:)

2 Likes

Following

1 Like

Great idea! I think I’ll enter some. Don’t know if I’d win any, but it’s always fun to try!

4 Likes

@Gabriell, you should enter the fairy one!

2 Likes

6 Likes

I need to learn how to photograph my babies better to be a prototype artist. LOL!!

3 Likes

I want Jack and Posy so bad! I’d do the contest too if I could but I won’t be buying either of them :frowning:

@danidolly I’m working on a photography tutorial that you might find to be helpful! It should be released soon and I will post on the forum when it is.

3 Likes

That’s the hardest part for me! I’m buying the new Samsung s10 plus- it’s supposed to have a camera similar to a dslr- I’m hoping it helps me!

1 Like

Ooh, really? I need a new phone. My s7 is misbehaving lately.

1 Like

I’m going to get that cell this week and I’ll show you guys comparisons of pics from my iphone ( that I use now) and the newest Samsung s10plus.

3 Likes

I have an Abigail…I might enter!

3 Likes

I get so excited when I have a vision for a kit. I would love to get good enough someday to enter one of these contest.

1 Like

You should enter your baby!!

Ah thanks! You made my day! What a wonderful compliment!! I might take some pics of Jaylan and try for the Laura Tuzio Ross one.

2 Likes

Following

I wish I had seen this sooner. I have both kits waiting to be painted

1 Like