Prisma Color Swatches 🎨

Here’s some different prisma color swatches for reference. Pictures were taken under my Ottlite. Hope you find this helpful. Feel free to add any other colors that might be useful in reborning and not already listed. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

So helpful Summer! Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Happy it will help :blush:

1 Like

Gingerroot is a good color for hi lites, You ave any favs when doing blonde hair? My poor tanner turned out as an orange head!

1 Like

Thank you summer ! We did not use these when i was learning to reborn.
do you know which colors are a problem when using ? I have read about people getting another tint after baking that is not wanted.

1 Like

I haven’t used my Prisma pencils yet. So far, I feel more confident with a paint brush :smile: I do love to draw however, it’s not at all the same as drawing on paper. I use air dry so, I don’t bake but, I found a list of colors that turn orange after baking. I think @izzy or @specialmoments had posted it :thinking:
I’ll try to find the list…

Yay :grinning: my memory was correct :grin:
Here ya go

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/prismacolor-pencil-color-chart-updated-with-blonde/29174

2 Likes

Thanks Summer … I want to give them a try for some hair … I think maybe lol .
I never liked painted hair much but i am finding i like the look on some babies now.
Some peoples painted hair is awesome.

1 Like

I know :heart_eyes: I just painted my first head of combi hair. I learned a ton and saved so many gorgeous reference pics of other artist’s painted hair! I aspire to paint hair as beautiful as some I’ve seen!!!

1 Like

Bumping these prisma posts back up

3 Likes

Thank you, Jenni :blush: How did you know I was looking for this post just the other day?!! I didn’t realize it was here on BB :smile:

1 Like

Just a heads up, if you use chocolate or espresso, they both turn an orange color when baked. I do all of my hair in prisma and it happened every time I used tbose two colors

2 Likes

Love your new avatar :blush: