Presley Asleep Came Today!

Merry Christmas to me! I ordered him as my present from my parents. He is number 1479/1500. Glad I was able to get him before he’s gone! I won’t reborn him right away. I need more time to get really good so I don’t mess him up, but I’m so excited!

4 Likes

Looks like there are only 5 remaining at Bountiful Baby!

Good for you!!! Very happy you got one. Do you have Presley Awake yet? I got both mine so I can do a set of twins. Both sculpts are just precious. I can’t wait til Asher awake shows up. :slight_smile:

I do not have Presley Awake. I was not as fond of him and my doll budget is rather small. I do have quite a few of the sale kits from BB, so I have plenty to keep me busy.

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you, congratulations on your Presley kit, glad you got one and what a nice gift from your parents. Enjoy him, I bought one and am not ready to start him I just don’t feel like I have enough experience yet. Hopefully some day soon I will pull him out and get him painted.

Thats whats really hard to resist. When BB has sales the prices are soooooooooooooo hard to resist. Best time to stock up without a doubt.