POSSIBLE LIMITED Customer Service Through Total Eclipse Day

Hi Folks!

The total eclipse is coming Monday the 21st. Our Customer Service center is in Northern Utah, which is very close to the path of totality. Everyone is predicting sporadic phone service in the area due to overloaded circuits. This could even extend down to the West Valley City area, where the Bountiful Baby website server is located.

In other words, it is possible that our website and/or customer service center could suffer occasional service interruptions during this epic “once in a lifetime” event.

Furthermore, many Bountiful Baby employees are wanting to travel to Southern Idaho (just a couple hundred miles north of Bountiful Baby) so that they can witness a TOTAL eclipse. This will leave the Bountiful Baby warehouse short-staffed until after the eclipse.

The Department of Transportation is setting up porta-potties along the I-15 freeway. So they obviously expect a lot of stalled traffic on the freeway.

This will be an interesting weekend. :slight_smile:

Nevin Pratt, CEO
Bountiful Baby

17 Likes

Thanks for the heads up .

Thank You! Wow porta-potties? I guess best be prepared then sorry!

That’s fine. We’ll deal, but I think I’d pass on THAT traffic jam. lol

1 Like

How exciting for everyone that will see the total eclipse first-hand :grinning:!!! Definitely take the day off to enjoy this “once in a lifetime” event :waxing_crescent_moon::new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Hope everyone got their special solar glasses. Trying to find some and struck out…this is insane. I just need 3 pairs. Hint, hint, Yes, I’m desperate. Enjoy the show!

I think I will just keep my happy self home sounds like a long way to go for some chance of darkness I might just make myself a viewer cheap and easy lol.

Enjoy the viewing. Not sure if we will be able to see it in Alabama.

1 Like