POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

Sold to: @MoonlitNightNursery @JackieJo (traded with too) @Sony72 @AnnieSokay
Bought from: @CortneeLLRN @kristi @beverly @cajuncuties
Traded with: @dguerrera @twolipsanddande
All went off without a hitch :smile:

5 Likes

I received my adorable baby girl from @lisalampe in the Easter Swap and sent one to @adh_Angela and little Owen is headed to @Neenee13 Sherry as we speak! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, you ladies are certainly busy!!!
Ive only swapped with a few and purchased from a few. Ill have to look in my messages.

2 Likes

All my experiences have been great and everything went very smoothly :heart:

I have sold to @westernstarr @twolipsanddande and @azbaby.

I have traded with @GrammysReborns

These ladies all have fantastic communication too xx

2 Likes

So, Iā€™ve been thrilled with transactions with @honojane, @kareninflorida, @micholc, @sewhot and @Alwaysyoursnursery :heart:ļø

2 Likes

I have been very pleased with all my transactions with folks on this forum. The ones that come to mind are:
@Blissfulbabies; @otterbaby2; @AmyR777; @Nikkiroc; @Neenee13; @cajuncuties ā€¦ There are lots more but they arenā€™t coming right to mind. Donā€™t be hurt if you arenā€™t listedā€¦just a senior moment.

7 Likes

My transactions with the following were perfect, in trades and purchases and contest and swaps :wink:
@cassiem2000 @sewhot @SilentSleepers @lauram @micholc @jeanhai @ABHoriginals @Nikkiroc @Rnd210 @mimi more to come since I can only list 10 at a time :blush:

5 Likes

perfect trades, swaps and purchases as well with these lovely ladies, @Kristi @Corholl @cajuncuties @wispywillowrebo @heartstringsnursery

5 Likes

Iā€™ve bought from:
@CJSPremium
@sugargliderus
@Angel76

2 Likes

I knew someone was missing!! Wonderful transaction with @twolipsanddande :grinning:

3 Likes

Hereā€™s another one I left off. Sorry about that! Great transaction with @Kate

3 Likes

I had great experience with
@micholc, @teacupbears, @Angel76, @sewhot, and @wispywillowrebo. And I love everything I received :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve had great experience buying from @sugargliderus @Angel76 and others I canā€™t remember off the top of my head.

4 Likes

I cant remember all names, Kristi of course, but Iā€™ve purchased and sold to many of you sweet ladies, and all has been great!!! No complaints :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

I know Kristi, Amy and Cierra, I know a few more but canā€™t remember who! But all has been GREAT!

2 Likes

Also adding to mine @sugargliderus and @MacPhersonCrafts, perfect transactions!

3 Likes

Oh yes! I knew I was forgetting some too. I should probably go back in my PMs. @heartstringsnursery

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Maybe there should be a shame and blame thread instead?

7 Likes

Haha if someone else wants to make that they can! :smiley:

3 Likes