POSITIVE FEEDBACK Thread

I have had sell, buy, pif or trade interaction with… @ Izzy @WillowsWeeOnes @wispywillowrebo @cajuncuties @honojane @AmyR777 @Blissfulbabies @Babydoll3 @heartstringsnursery @@annalane58

7 Likes

@Marydi @shandeni @Blissfulbabies @mcnair6 @Rnd210 @kate @kimskids @DearBaby @jeanhai @specialmoments and so many more that it made me erase because of so many.

6 Likes

I’ve had positive trading, buying, selling, or any other type of interaction regarding mailing to OR recieving from:
@kkupse, @lisa_g, @cajuncuties, @Nikkiroc, @izzy,
@sugargliderus

5 Likes

Great interaction in buying from @sewhot @cajuncuties @portraitjumeau @mimi

6 Likes

Beautiful transactions with:

@sugargliderus
@Becstrom
@dddolly
@sewhot
@blissfulbabies

4 Likes

I have purchased from:
@izzy
@sugargliderus
@cajuncuties
@jeanhai

Traded with:
@honojane
@DearBaby

I know I’ve missed some…please let me know if I missed you and I’ll add you to the list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve Sold to:
@Corholl
@honojane
@Nikkiroc
@colee1970
@DearBaby
@Angel
@snuggle2me
@Pat
@anniewalker

3 Likes

I’ve also sold to:
@Leslie76
@pamelab

5 Likes

@sugargliderus @angelas817 @westernstarr @twolipsanddande @Kate @Rnd210 @jeanhai @CamsGigi Who else? I’m so sorry if I forgot you!!!

2 Likes

I’ve bought from:
@izzy
@AmyR777

Swap baby’s went to:
@twolipsanddande
@ckn

Received from:
@ckn
@bboros

If I have missed someone I’m sorry.

4 Likes

@kristi
@Blissfulbabies
@vacena
Others but my messages were purged

4 Likes

There are so many so I know I will miss someone. That said, I have had only positive transactions with everyone I have sold to, bought from or swapped with.
@Nikkiroc @flymetotheisle @specialmoments @ABC1234 @adh_Angela @Angel76 @MacPhersonCrafts @lisalampe @sewhot @anniewalker

I reached my limit of mentions…

7 Likes

Here are some more
@annalane58 @sugargliderus @debbabee @dguerrera @jcross96 @lollipop_cradle @angelas817 @twolipsanddande

I know I left some out and I’m sorry about that. It wasn’t intentional…I just have a bad memory. If I remember, I’ll add, or if you’ll remind me, I’ll put you on here too. :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you Bette!!! It is nice to start a post like this!
Much appreciated hUgs Brenda XOXOXOX

6 Likes

Thanks @Twethert! :slight_smile:

I’ve had positive selling with:
@Twethert
@ABHoriginals

And paid shipping for @micholc pif, it got here very promptly!

5 Likes

Oh and I have purchased from @angelas817 many times and @sugargliderus and @MoonlitNightNursery also.

3 Likes

I have bought from @mcnair6, @Angel76 and @sugargliderus. All wonderful transactions. And traded with @WillowsWeeOnes.

4 Likes

Oh, yeah, Swap Babies!

I received a beautiful baby boy from @kate and sent one to @Madison.

5 Likes

I’ve had transactions with @lauram @Nikkiroc @izzy @2layz

4 Likes

I’ve bought a kit from deannab, and swapped babies with allhisgrace. Both are awesome!

3 Likes