Portrait Baby GIVEAWAY-WINNER!

I had a great plan for the portrait baby challenge, and an awesome kit match, but between a last minute custom order and moving, I never got to it. But I did finish the portrait baby of my neice that I had already started! I’ve shared it at least once, so I couldn’t enter her in the challenge, but I thought I’d share her here. Here she is with her “big sister” (I made her for my sister)

And here she is next to the inspiration image I used:

10 Likes

BB Sophie

6 Likes

What a great match! Beautiful child and doll!!

1 Like

Amazing job!! That thumb sucking is melting my heart!

1 Like

Last day to enter! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I didn’t know how to put eyes in at the time I made her. I think maybe Lulu might be a better match. Thank

I love these two!!! :grin:

2 Likes

Amazing match!!

I’m entering all the names into my computer for the random drawing…I’ll announce the winner shortly!

1 Like

And the winner is… @Leabelle!! Congratulations!! I’ll send you a PM to get your address so I can send you the seconds Gemma kit prize!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone who participated! I loved seeing all of the portrait babies, and I’m really glad the winner was picked randomly as there is no way I could pick a favorite!

4 Likes

Congratulations!

It’s me ? Wow I am so happy ! I rarely win anything ! :smile:it’s my day ! Thanks !

5 Likes

You are very welcome!

1 Like

Congrats !!

1 Like

:fireworks::confetti_ball::balloon:Congratulations @Leabelle !!!:balloon::tada: :sparkler:

1 Like

Congratulations on being picked!

Congrats!! All these babies were adorable -great job!!

Great match! I want to make a few matches, too, but I have no idea how to do it. I will look more into it, though. I know you look for a kit that is similar to the baby you want to copy.

Show us a picture and ask for kit match help here.

1 Like

Congratulations! Are you SURE one of those babies is a reborn? They are unbelievably alike. I liked all of them but I was blown away by this one!

1 Like