• Entry B
  • Entry C
  • Entry D
  • Entry E
  • Entry F
  • Entry G
  • Entry H

0 voters

*This poll had been closed due to me missing an entry, as well as me misunderstanding someone and accidentally entering a baby they had already shared on the board. It will take me a few minutes, but please stay tuned for a new poll and recast your vote for your favorite Portrait Baby! So sorry for the trouble everyone!!

Here are the entries for the Portrait Baby Challenge! Each entry is so amazing, thank you to all who entered! Only one vote per person, the poll will close Saturday, June 23rd. We will have 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Entry A:

A

Entry B:

Entry C:

C

Entry D:

D

Entry E:

Entry F:

F

Entry G:

G

Entry H:

H

2 Likes

Here is the link to the original challenge post:

Also, here is the link to the SEPARATE Portrait Baby Giveaway if you want to see more beautiful Portrait Baby pictures! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so fun is there more or is this the lot of them ?

These are all amazing!!! I’m so impressed with the talent on this forum.

1 Like

They are all so beautiful!! :heart:

1 Like

They all are really sweet gonna be a hard one to judge from the looks of it good work everyone .

1 Like

Wow these babies are such great matches and are so adorable. I’m going to have a tough time choosing one!

1 Like

This is all of them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay Thanks I just didn’t want to jump in and not wait if others were coming :smile: but it looks like it started already lol .

1 Like

So hope you are feeling better should have put that in the last one :blush:

1 Like

I am, thank you!

1 Like

Agreed. There is so much talent on this forum.

1 Like

This is so hard!

Glad you are feeling better. @Babies Great Challenge! Sending you a PM in a little while.

2 Likes

So hard to pick a winner -all these babies are awesome and great matches !! Great job everyone!! :heart_eyes::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Omg, so impressed with these! Well done, everyone!

1 Like

_hermosos!!!

1 Like

Goodness, those are some real pretty babies!

1 Like

Wow some really lovely babies here.

1 Like

I have been playing the guess the artist game lol two I know for certain and one a possible know :smile:

Why mine is not there ?
They are all amazing !

1 Like