Poor Savannah:-(

first of all… I would like to thank all of you that helped me with Savannah. As her limbs turned out gorgeous… I can’t say as much for her head after her eye trama and numerous eye lash rootings. So… My question is… Can I buy just a new head ? I wanted to check the site, but my phone is acting up. This poor girl will now endure a rooting /painting combi hair job. Another first! I’m getting all my fears put to sleep:-) but… This poor body still needs a head!

1 Like

You can get just a head or limbs under vinyl parts in Bountiful Baby supplies but they don’t have a Savannah head right now. Maybe someone here on the forum has one that they’d be willing to sell or trade.

1 Like

That would be fantastic. Do you happen to know… If there is another head I could use? She is all put together, adorable outfit and all- sans a head:-(

Any head from a similar sized baby should work.

You can use any 19-20 inch head. Just try to get one that’s the same circumference. I have found some of the 20 inch dolls have small heads. Lilly and Sofie heads are available now. There’s about 1/2 inch difference for Lilly and a little more for Sofie.

I only have a Meg and a Sam here… I am working on Leah, but she’s a peanut head;-)

I only have a Meg and a Sam here… I am working on Leah, but she’s a peanut head;-)

Meg will work. Sam and Sera I consider to be 18 inch babies.

1 Like

Thank you! Then meg it shall be! I like savannahs limbs better anyhow, Meg looks like she will grow up to be a boxer!:smiley:

2 Likes

Now you’re going to learn the art of mixing and matching. :wink:

Lolololol good! Hopefully, this will work better than most of my experiments lately!

1 Like

Yeah, you deserve a break. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Bonus feature- CLOSED EYES! Lol

2 Likes

Haha! Yea, no varnish needed! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

If you’re going to toss it can I have your Savannah head? I’d like to see if I can salvage it. I have many tricks up my sleeve.

1 Like

Well… I plan on painting and rooting hair for practice… Then I don’t see why not? But, it might be a spell!

I’ll post a pic tomorrow
In the daylight, so you can see her:-)

Using for practice is a good idea but I’m curious to see her anyway. I hope I didn’t sound like those eBay bidders that want people to give their babies away lol.

Lololol no, you sure didn’t. Actually, I was thinking of posting her pix to see if anyone wanted to give a shot fixing her for me, I would pay of course. I am only a year in so far… And I can make mistakes way easier than fix them!

I wouldn’t mind giving it a shot. I enjoy the challenge of fixing things that appear to be beyond repair. I haven’t yet done it to a reborn but have fixed many sentimental treasures for people.

1 Like