Poor Cooper

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252052833295?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649poor Cooper I guess I will be keeping him , started action to high I guess so resisted $100 cheaper but no takers , I really thought I did well on him minus the belly plate :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Aww donā€™t give up his new mommy is out there!

Auctions never do well for me. Have you tried a BIN? Some people just donā€™t want to deal with auctions. When I do a search, I only look at BINs. Could be worth trying.
I would totally do away with the plates since they donā€™t fit. A buyer may feel they are paying for something that doesnā€™t work.
Have you thought about getting an auction template? I know some wonā€™t consider looking if the seller hasnā€™t invested in one.
It may sound like Iā€™m being critical, but Iā€™m only trying to help.
He should sell for $250 easily, if not more. School starting is a huge drain on the pocket book for most. Sales normally donā€™t pick back up until October. If youā€™re not in a financial crunch to sell, he may be worth putting aside.

3 Likes

Thank you I considered not using the plates and getting a template, but wasnā€™t sure how to use the template. When I resist I will do this thanks againā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I agree a nice template will make the presentation much better. With the belly plate so small, it would be better to omit it.

If you need help, I would be happy to walk you through it. Once you have it set up, I just hit the ā€œsell similarā€ button and just replace pics and details info. I have two templatesā€¦one for the girls and one for the boys.

2 Likes

Thank you so muchā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

He has been there now for 15 days two separate times I guess itā€™s only fair I let the action end, if he doesnā€™t sell I will get a template and change itā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

It would be a shame if he sold for only $99. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Yes it would be but donā€™t feel right to end itā€‹:confused::confused::confused:

1 Like

Yes it would be but donā€™t feel right to end itā€‹:confused::confused::confused:

I bought a template and it was super hard to figure out!! I had to enter all these codesā€¦

1 Like

My daughter does my templates for me. Iā€™m too computer challenged.

2 Likes

Donā€™t give up! It literally took my Corbin about 2 months to sell and he was listed on eBay and Reborns.com.

3 Likes

I would not show the photos of the bits. I would only show him dressed and maybe the belly or bit of a bottom showing. I would never show a photo that does not at least try to make the doll look like a real baby. So, get a template, some new photos, and then list as a BIN (you can do best offer accepted), and then wait. Some dolls take a long time to sell; I had one sitting there for about a year. Others are gone withing hours of being listed.

2 Likes

Sorry you had problems, Nikki. It should be as easy as copy and paste. I had to have the template maker walk me through it so I understand the frustration doing it the first time. I am not computer savvy.

2 Likes

Yesā€¦donā€™t give up!!! A template will showcase your pictures better!!

2 Likes

Donā€™t give up, nothing is selling right now. Probably wonā€™t start up again till mid Sept. early Oct. I got a template on eBay by Lynn, and she gives great instructions on how to use it so that even an old computer illiterate like me can use it. :wink:

2 Likes

Diane, how can I contact her?

I just go to eBay and type in templates in the search box.