*PIC ADDED* Thank you Neise's Nursery! (My RR just arrived)

Thank you so much!

I love everything you’ve prepared for me. The gorgeous white dress… the cute blue sleeper for my preemie… the adorable headband, the cutest little crocheted shoes… two wonderful receiving blankets… fantastic brown kid mohair (how on earth did you know that’s exactly what I needed?)… and a very generous collection of wonder wafers…!

So, thank you once again. I feel like it’s my birthday! And Sophia Madelina is going to look so great in the dress once I finish rooting her big head.

I’ll post photos soon, so you can all see how spoiled I am!
UPDATE: Here it is!

Oh my goodness Martina!!! Happy Day, Happy Day!!! What a great box you received and you must hurry and post pictures!!!

Bet you are having fun tonight with all that to play with! Can’t wait for photos too. Sounds like fun. Do the little wafers really smell good? I’ve wanted to try them but haven’t.

— Begin quote from “djjessie228”

Bet you are having fun tonight with all that to play with! Can’t wait for photos too. Sounds like fun. Do the little wafers really smell good? I’ve wanted to try them but haven’t.

— End quote

They smell wonderful! A few little squares last for months in a doll

Bump!

— Begin quote from “Neise’s Nursery”

Oh you are so welcome! Thanks for my gifts! Going to post pictures right now! I have been out of town and just got back in and there sit a nice surprise for me!

— End quote

Yaay! I was a bit worried USPS “lied” about delivering the package

I love that dress and blanket. So pretty.