Photobucket?

I’ve been trying to get Sophia’s picture to show up here but it is HUGE…and this is after I resized it on Photobucket to make it only 300x300. Sheesh…sorry for shoving her in your face!!! YIKES!!!

I don’t think anyone minds that beauty in their face!!!

The bigger the better when it comes to babies… real or reborn… Sophia is ADORABLE…

And LOOK…now it’s the right size all of a sudden…I don’t understand Photobucket. Or computers. Oh, well. Glad you liked seeing Miss Sophia.

Hugs,

Karen

It seems like even resizing the pics and saving them doesn’t really make much difference, they seem to show up whatever size Photobucket wants them to be. WEIRD. I must’ve missed a memo or something somewhere along the way. Either that, or I got distracted. It’s been known to happen a time or two. Good thing we’re all friends here.

— Begin quote from “Karen in NE”

It seems like even resizing the pics and saving them doesn’t really make much difference, they seem to show up whatever size Photobucket wants them to be. WEIRD. I must’ve missed a memo or something somewhere along the way. Either that, or I got distracted. It’s been known to happen a time or two. Good thing we’re all friends here.

— End quote

I have saved this photo of Sophia to my “reborning” folder… May have to refer to it when I do my “China” kit…

That’s so sweet, Pia…her coloring is not the best today, though…she’s got a little bit of a cold. First time she’s been sick since she was born and her mommy is soooooo sad.

You are so lucky. She is so cute. PB—it seems that when you resize in PB, you need to save, close PB and BB and then go back into them

Karen, I still may race you to Florida to get Sophia into my arms first!!!

— Begin quote from “kimomax”

You are so lucky. She is so cute. PB—it seems that when you resize in PB, you need to save, close PB and BB and then go back into them

— End quote

Ah-ha! CLOSE and SAVE…alrighty, then, that is the secret! Thanks, Kim! I knew there had to be an answer and it had to be something other than I was losing my mind. I’ll remember this, thanks a bunch!

Hugs,

Karen

— Begin quote from “LittleMama”

Karen, I still may race you to Florida to get Sophia into my arms first!!!

— End quote

The race is on, Rhonda, let’s GO!!!

Karen, save first then close.

Save first, then close…got it, Kim…thanks!

I just thought that photobucket hates me. Still wonder about that since it freezes up my computer if I try to do too much on it like upload and save and then post. All of a sudden the whole internet just locks up in the middle of finally getting somewhere. As to resizing…still haven’t gotten that straight but I’ll try the save and close. Just do you log off bb all the way and have to go back in for each photo you resize? Like if I want to post 3 photos of a baby, I have to resize one, copy the link, close both, open bb, post…never mind I’m already lost. Cause copying the link then closing will lose that part of the post. I’m just going to go on tomorrow and play with it.

Before I get more sidetracked, Love the baby picture! That dress is so cute! Amazing how fast they grow and change, isn’t it? Bet you are really excited about the move. Safe packing and traveling!!!

DJ, try making all your changes in Photobucket making sure you save each change. I think it says—replace the original. Close that. Close BB. Open them both up and try from there. There is something, though, with PB. I have been having it freeze up since the “new and improved” came about. Go figure.