Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE PART 2!

@Alypants Am I missing something? That baby is a beauty!!!

Thank you. I think he’s cute, but maybe I spent so much time color correcting and patching vinyl pitting that I lost my bond to the kit. He’s my first German vinyl so it was a rude awakening :sweat_smile:. I finally got these picture after struggling to find the perfect light. Turns out he is a rainy day baby!

1 Like

This baby is perfect, so beautiful! :heart_eyes:

Since she is a princess I tried aunt Taunya’s @PutABonnetOnIt royal headbands presents on her :wink:

6 Likes

I’m loving your beautiful little princess!

1 Like

She is just the cutest!

1 Like

Thank you @Babies and @PutABonnetOnIt !

1 Like

I haven’t gotten very far yet,

8 Likes

I don’t know how I missed this thread. I started on Maylin Auer a couple of weeks ago. Can she count for round 2?

3 Likes

Yes, definitely! I can’t wait to see your version! :heart:

Looking amazing!!

1 Like

I think my Down Syndrome baby Victoria will absolutely be Ms. Personality after I finish rooting her, thanks to @RosieCait who saved me from the hair shortage!

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see her all finished up!

1 Like

My little ‘bug’ Victoria (Vince) is waiting for her eyelashes to dry, so I can trim them tomorrow, clean and Pledge her eyes, and finally assemble! I am glad that I decided to make Vince into a girl. I think she is so adorable with her Down Syndrome smile and happiness!

12 Likes

Yes she definitely looks like a girl and her ponytails are so cute

1 Like

She is such a precious sculpt, I love how you made her! That hair! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I took more WIP pictures of my Lil Monkey, but the pictures turned out terrible. I’ll try to take more this week. He is taking forever, so many layers!

1 Like

Here’s my WIP Maylin…now names Keokuk. He is still bald in back. But I like how he’s coming along.

17 Likes

I adore him!!! Where did you get those amazing clothes? :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! She is almost done. DJust need some hair trims and assembly.
I am still rooting Huxley. When is a due date for this challenge?

1 Like