Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE PART 2!

I am not sure, she is in her gallery on her website but there is no information listed. Maybe our @jlesser can help us out :grin:

1 Like

8 Likes

Thank you!!! I’ve never seen that kit, but now it’s on my must-have list lol.

1 Like

Thank you, you are the bomb❤️

2 Likes

Oh looks so much different with all that hair. I didn’t even recognize the kit.

1 Like

Lanny is SUPERB! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oops

Thank you :heart:!!!

WIP on my Vince/ Victoria - varnishing with GHSP to add some skin texture, however I think it will not look like this after it bakes.
Then I can root her, add eyebrows to match her hair color, and varnish with Americana soft touch.
I didn’t use GHSP varnish for a year and for whatever reason it always makes me nervous.

I am so happy that I was able color-correct her and achieve such a pretty pink baby tone. I learned so much with this kit.

8 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Thank you, Anne!

1 Like

Well you’re way ahead of me. I still haven’t even decided on my kit yet.

1 Like

I started him/ her in Feb, but couldn’t do any posts when you did Part 1, as Vince and River was planned as my IDTS contest babies. They have strict rules about posting pictures. I am a snail with no time to paint.

1 Like

I love the Texture let us know how it looks after you bake it

This is some gorgeous skin!!!

1 Like

Oh man, I have not been on top of this post! How is everyone doing with their dream babies? Mine still has a long way to go. Check out this amazing custom body from @RoseannsBoutique! She is so great to work with, for regular bodies and especially custom bodies! She created this tiny little body perfectly for my Little Monkey! Putting him on this body has me convinced, he’s definitely a keeper! Also I named him Chadwick but will probably always call him Little Monkey:)

4 Likes

That is some amazing skintones and texturing!!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I still haven’t even decided what baby I’m going to do. There are so many I want and I’m very indecisive.

1 Like

Luise did not go how I wanted, so I am going to be choosing a new favorite kit! I was so frustrated the whole time painting her, that I forgot to even post WIP. :joy:

8 Likes