Out of all the realborns you've made who is your favorite?

Wow, she is a beauty!

1 Like

I love Jade and still have never gotten a kit to paint. I always buy whatever is on sale when I order and I’ve never hit a sale on her. Shipping to Canada I can’t justify ordering one or two kits at full price, I’m sure you understand what I mean. Whenever I get her and get to paint her she will be my favourite I’m sure.

2 Likes

Yes I understand :persevere: I don’t order too often on BB unless I need fabric. I have made her a few years ago and was never able to purchase her on sale again. I use the Christmas coupon on tha calender to buy an other and used the limbs with an other head for my portrait baby of my son. Legs are so curly and chubby !

Thank you! @DollyPardon

1 Like

Mine would have to be Elizabeth asleep. I just thought this sculpt looked so realistic after painting it

16 Likes

She is stunning! Very realistic!

1 Like

okay alma is now a favorite despite all the bubbles :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

She is gorgeous!!!

Wow, I was having my doubts about keeping my sculpt but she is absolutely perfect!

1 Like

Y’all want to know what’s sad about this situation?.. I have yet to decide on a kit and purchase. :joy: I find one and I think ok this is the one then I go to Google and go through photos of said kit and then I see another kit and the process repeats itself. I guess I’m hard to please kit wise. I’m real picky and if I find the smallest thing I don’t like it throws me off the entire kit.

1 Like

June and Jade were my first favorites. Now it’s Skya and Summer Rain. This is Jade. She’s in North Carolina

14 Likes

Ashley Asleep!

12 Likes

So pretty! Would she fit in smaller newborn outfits or is she strictly preemie?

1 Like

Beautiful! Yes, I really need to get myself a Jade.

1 Like

Jade is the most elusive kit I know. Every time she goes on sale, which is very rarely, I miss it because i don’t want to spend the money to ship one item and I don’t want need to place a bulk order, or she sells out :upside_down_face: She’s never on sale with other cute kits :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ty and yes you do. This was my first Jade over last spring I think. I have one more kit but waiting for a sale lol

1 Like

She fits smaller newborn too. The little romper she’s wearing is newborn. It’s a bit big but not too bad.

She was one of my favorites. So sweet and chunky. They put her on sale once in a awhile. Keep checking :hugs:

2 Likes

So hard to pick one- my favorites so far are Asleep: Ashley, Dominic, Johanna & big June. Awake: Presley & Patience. They are all still wip or not quite good enough yet to share in the same thread as some of these beautiful dolls!

Now , my favorite is Johannah

12 Likes