Out of all the realborns you've made who is your favorite?

Share pictures if you can. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve put Alma on the back burner for now since I’ve seen where several of you have had issues with air bubbles. Having a hard time choosing another kit.

2 Likes

Jaycee is my favorite realborn I’ve painted. I also have a soft spot for Aria Asleep, and Skya Asleep.

18 Likes

Alexa

17 Likes

Evelyn

14 Likes

Leif

16 Likes

He’s got some long limbs on him!:heart:

1 Like

I don’t remember feeling like he had long limbs. He is a slender baby so maybe that makes him look longer. He felt so good and snuggly to me. His limbs are nothing like Emma’s arms, now those are long and awkward.

2 Likes

I think I like newborn Joseph but I would love to paint another Ashley asleep, she was my 8th or 10th baby, cant remember which. I didnt do her justice so Id like to try again. I love my little, albino, Joseph though.

14 Likes

Yeah that’s probably it. I agree about Emma. Love that face but oh my goodness I’d have to switch those limbs out.

1 Like

Her legs were ok, but those are some long arms.

1 Like

He’s so sweet!:heart:

2 Likes

My favourite baby I’ve ever made in general is my summer rain

15 Likes

I’m wondering if they would work on a shorter arm cap body? As weird as it sounds I like her hands I just know it would bug me with the arms being out of proportion.

1 Like

I love her too!

1 Like

Oh well I thought I had my mind made up. :joy: Was about to head over and purchase newborn Joseph now to choose between her and Joseph. She’s gorgeous!!:heart:

1 Like

Darren. He was one of my early babies and I still have him

15 Likes

I love Johanna!!

17 Likes

I think Realborn Alexa is my favorite

12 Likes

I didnt realize how hard it is to pick just ONE, so here are 3 of my favorites.

Newborn Joseph Asleep
Landon Asleep
Ashley Asleep

16 Likes

Dominic and Ashley

16 Likes