Our little diva....6 weeks old!

Awe I so love the sunglasses picture.

I think you mean 6 months???
Karen, I know you’ve been frothing at the mouth to get to Florida, but don’t let that sun get you! Sophia is 6 months old

i was so confused!! LOL!!! she is ADORABLE!!!

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

Karen, I know you’ve been frothing at the mouth to get to Florida, but don’t let that sun get you! Sophia is 6 months old

— End quote

LOL! Thanks for having my back on that one, Ginny! YES…6 MONTHS…duh…Auntie Karen is a bit frazzled these days.

Karen sit down and take a break!!! Girl you’ve been working too hard getting ready for your BIG MOVE!!! as usual Sophia is the perfect model and gorgeous!!! It will be fun watching her grow up as you continue to post her adorable pictures. Please have a safe move down south and remember to breathe!!!

sooo cute!!

— Begin quote from “Karen in NE”

— Begin quote from “Ginnylee”

— End quote

LOL! Thanks for having my back on that one, Ginny! YES…6 MONTHS…duh…Auntie Karen is a bit frazzled these days.

— End quote

I don’t blame you one little bit — I’d be on the edge of my seat waiting to hold her too! She should be modeling for catalogues!