Our First 1/4 limb Realborn! Introducing Newborn Emmy Awake!

Good Afternoon!

We couldn’t be more excited for this amazing new Realborn®! Our first ever 1/4 limb Realborn® baby is coming soon! Newborn Emmy Awake is incredibly cuddly. Her body attaches above her ankles and wrists, so she can wear long sleeve newborn clothes while curling in your arms in the most perfect way! Newborn Emmy is the newborn version of our toddler Emmy kit. You can sign up to be notified of her release here: ^*Realborn® Newborn Emmy Awake (19" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC). We will also have Newborn Emmy Asleep kits on our website very soon, so stay tuned! :slight_smile:

Real Emmy is the big sister to our Realborns Joseph, Darren, and Canon. You can see photos of the real Emmy as a newborn here: newborn emmy awake - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC).

Our first Newborn Emmy Awake prototype is on eBay now! Marie Gambus Metayer is the artist who brought her to life. I really love Marie’s version of Emmy! I can hardly wait for her kit to be released! You can see Marie’s auction here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324276332509.

Sincerely,
Jessica
(real Emmy’s mom)

20 Likes

I love this one! I think the 1/4 limbs are going to be a big hit. :heart:

6 Likes

I’m loving the limbs!

3 Likes

Very excited for this kit. Love the 1/4 limbs. Beautiful!

2 Likes

She is absolutely gorgeous! :two_hearts: I am so excited for this kit.

1 Like

I posted on FB but… how will the kit work? hands, feet head or hands, feet, head and body included?
(will the body be sold seperately?)

4 Likes

I was wondering that too. I think it should all come together.

4 Likes

I was just telling another artist that I wish they had mix and match! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The body will be sold separately. We are still working on the body. We will get the body on the website when it is ready. :slight_smile:

Sincerely,
Jessica

7 Likes

Not keen on the 1/4 limbs, too restricted with clothing!

3 Likes

I love this baby and the 1/4 limbs! I really hope the limbs are also sold separately. Not just occasionally, but all the time like belly plates. :grin:

5 Likes

Me too!

4 Likes

I would think it would come separately just like every other body would. Then you have the choice of what body you actually want to use. Some people make their own and some people get them made for them and some people order from different sites. I wouldn’t think it would be any different just because this one has 1/4 limbs instead of three-quarter limbs or full.

2 Likes

I was just trying to calculate the price in my head… like - would it be less because there is less vinyl? Or the same and the body included? etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good point. I guess we will find out.

I replied before I scrolled down and read the answer.

1 Like

But the posing and cuddle factor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Will be great for swaddling for photos

3 Likes

I’m really excited for this new baby with this great option

2 Likes

I’d have expected it to be cheaper as well. Meh.

2 Likes

Love she will be on my wish list to get

1 Like

I was under the impression that Jaime Stoete (for example) was less than normal kits… he isnt… so I guess I was just hopeful thinking lol

3 Likes