Our Christmas Starr!

@westernstarr I just wanted to thank our Starr for all the hard work she did on the Christmas Challenge. Starr you are amazing! The posting is beautiful. and the gift of a special website for us is just incredibly perfect. Looking at each winner last night was like opening gift after gift. Thank you so much Starr, for our Christmas before Christmas. I know it was from the heart. You are a very special Lady. Great job, and “good on ya!”.

11 Likes

Thank you all so much…I do have to say that I wanted so badly to give something to everyone…As I got the photos one by one - like you said, it was like opening one gift after another for me as well…I just had to smile every time a new one came through. I know people will think I am nuts but I have a blackberry phone that has my email attached to it so that every time I get an email a little red light would flash. I put it right beside my bed for weeks and would catch myself peeking at it every time I turned over in bed to see if the little red light was flashing…and if it was I would open to see if it was a new baby to look at…In a way I was like a kid waiting for Christmas…(I have not slept well for weeks…hahahahahha!) My hubby has teased me constantly about it… I do love all you ladies here and just wish I was rich enough to send everyone a real pressie…but…since that isn’t the case, my little brain came up with the other…and it was a lot of fun for me too… :smile:

9 Likes

You are amazing STARR!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Many hugs and thanks from me too xx

1 Like

Your surprise was awesome! Thank you again for everything.

2 Likes