Order shipping at a stand still?

I’m trying not to panic. BB usually ships orders right away. I ordered a some eyes I needed for a doll show this weekend and they are not shipped yet :open_mouth:

Anyone else’ order in limbo? Would the whole Go Daddy incident be effecting orders?

Mine has not shipped yet, normally they send out the shipped email with the tracking #. I ordered 4 pairs of eyes and one body on Monday… I have a doll show on Saturday. I hope I don’t have to take eyeless babies… I think I can steal a couple from some custom orders…

— Begin quote from “MadewithLilysLove”

Mine has not shipped yet, normally they send out the shipped email with the tracking #. I ordered 4 pairs of eyes and one body on Monday… I have a doll show on Saturday. I hope I don’t have to take eyeless babies… I think I can steal a couple from some custom orders…

— End quote

Your order was placed Monday evening, and shipped Tuesday morning. A tracking email was automatically emailed to you at that time. Check your SPAM folder if you do not see it, because it was definitely emailed to you (it always happens, and it always happens automatically).

You will probably receive your order on Thursday.

Bountiful Baby

I never thought about the spam folder. It is just out of the normal for BB not to ship right away.

*Low and behold it after fishing through the pay check loans, free iphones and meet singles junk, the shipping conformation was in my spam file. Phew! I was panicky.

That’s what I like best about BB, I can rely on them shipping their goods out right away and FAST! My other order from another place is still processing…