Online classes

Hi! Has anyone taken classes from Angels In Waiting Nursery? I signed up for the winter class and am excited about it…It is a “Peaches and cream” lesson.

Linda

I haven’t ever taken her classes, but her name is Lara…I know several people who have taken her classes, and their babies that they did turned out awesome…I would love to take her class…I am sure you will not be disappointed…good luck…I’ve heard only good things about her and her classes

I took the Noe class. You will enjoy it. She posts what supplies you will need ahead of time. And lists the lessons a step at a time. And you go at your pace. And a place for you to post a question if you have one. Have fun!

Hugs,
Brenda

Thank you girls…(thank you, Crystal…your babies are AMAZING!)
If you have any questions about any of my classes, just let me know. A lot of gals from here took the last class and I posted some of the comments on my website under the Online class section down at the bottom. The Noe’s really did turn out beautiful! We are holding a contest right now, but I would be glad to post the pictures of the entries somewhere other than my forum. Some of the ladies, it was their first kit ever, so I was truly amazed at how good they looked. My first baby was just aweful! lol…

I took the Noe Class with Lara, and she is wonderful the class is AWESOME, a lot of information, and a LOT clear photos. My noe turn out beautiful and was the first baby I can sell on ebay LOL.

— Begin quote from ____

I took the Noe Class with Lara, and she is wonderful the class is AWESOME, a lot of information, and a LOT clear photos. My noe turn out beautiful and was the first baby I can sell on ebay LOL.

— End quote

Thanks for posting. Your Noe is beautiful!

My Noe is the 7th baby I have reborned, and the 6th I have rooted, and my best baby by far! Lara’s class was great, and I am signed up for the next 4 classes! You will love it!

I took Lara’s class too, and I wish you could see my babies prior to the class. If I compare them to the Noe I did on the class, they are actually terrible. I want to redo all of them…

I also took Lara’s Noe class and found it to be very good. I’m also signed up for the Peaches & Cream class and am looking forward to taking the one after that which is oriental skin tones. Jean

Lara has a wonderful class! She made it very easy to follow along

Thanks everyone…I am really anxious for the Peaches and Cream Class to begin…sounds like fun!

Linda

Hi Linda! I signed up for the winter class too! I’ve heard nothing but great things about Lara’s classes and can’t wait for it to start! I’ll see you there!