OMG guys look!

They deleted it and uploaded a new one???

5 Likes

Fixed it in the original link :wink:

4 Likes

How weird… Glad it’s fixed though, going to watch it now!! :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you @Reborndaddyog and @EnchantedOrphanage for clearing that up. I wasn’t sure due to the blue/purple scanning light. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing, this is so cool!

3 Likes

Oh that is so cool! I wonder how they came up with this technology.

4 Likes

That’s awesome!! People don’t realize how much work and time go into the making of these kits. I’m so glad we got to see how they’re made. Thank you!!!

5 Likes

The blue light that flashes is the same type of bulb and flash you have on high quality cameras:) If there was even a question about the safety of a baby we wouldn’t be doing it, Baby is always most important!

9 Likes

She is 4 month size, I’d say 3-6 month clothing would be the closest for what the doll will be. And she was a very good model for getting smiling scans, just look at the way when the blue light goes off how she looks directly up at it and smiles, Perfect!

Sage is actually smaller than the 3 month Joseph, I like how it shows Jessica’s little cuties coming in every shape and size:)

I edited the size I mentioned earlier because my brain mixed up the older sage with another older baby we have coming. Sage was 4 Months at the time of her seconds scanning session :grin:

12 Likes

Its been a long time coming, glad everyone is finally able to see how we do things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

So excited for Sage!! When can we expect her? And Canon? My goodness, he is cute!

5 Likes

All of these beautiful babies are so fantastic and amazing, these sculpts are keeping me so happy and excited, so much fun to keep the hobby going with all of these gorgeous new babies to look forward to!!! Love love love them all :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

no idea…yet

4 Likes

@BBMelinda is the baby at 4:15 canon?

2 Likes

are you asking about the baby on the computer screen or the photos of the prototype?

the model and the scans I show in the video are of Realborn Steven, but the prototype pictures you see just after 4:15 on the video are Realborn Darren sleeping

3 Likes

That’s the one!

Man we’ve been hearing about Steven for so long I forgot all about him lol

2 Likes

Yeah, I wanted to give him a little more attention and show his scans because it’s been a long time coming:)

3 Likes

Poor Steven! He does look like a cutie patootie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I have been so excited to show you all photos from her 4 month session! Here is one of the photos Melinda used. :wink: This photo will also be in our next calendar, yay!

Sage had just barely moved to the 3-6 month size when we scanned her for her 4 month Realborn. She was not big for her age like Joseph was. Because the older Realborns tend to need a slightly bigger size than the actual baby does (as cuddly as they are, real babies are still squishier), I think 3-6 month sized clothing will work well for her Realborn.

It’s funny, my 3 month Joseph’s Realborn is significantly bigger than his sister’s 4 month Realborn. I hope that doesn’t confuse people.

Sincerely,
Jessica

14 Likes

She still looks like a squishy little nugget and WOW those eyes!!! What a happy little bug! Such a cute picture :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. I’m looking forward to more “sneak peeks”. You guys are so sweet to let out juicy little tidbits to string us along

6 Likes