OMG guys look!

They did it!!!

They answered all our questions on how realborns are made!!

Soooooo coool!!

Great job @bountifulbaby and @BBMelinda

Thank you thank you thankyou I’ve been wanting this for so long

38 Likes

EKKK! Sage :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Does that mean what I think it means? Did you see how smiley she was???

5 Likes

I dont know if it means anything… but I HOPE it means a smiley 0-3m wearing (Landon size) Sage!!! (I have no clue what size she wears)

She is sooo stinkin cute!

6 Likes

That would be so adorable! I foresee a best seller :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@BBMelinda you do so much to bring us these kits! Thank you for all your work!

11 Likes

I’m glad they did this video!! People don’t realize the amount of time and energy that goes into 3D digitalization. Great job :+1:t4::+1:t4:

11 Likes

That is so cool. I hope we get the smiling baby eventually. She is precious.

3 Likes

Thank you for making this video @BBMelinda ! The process sound so complicated, but well worth it!

5 Likes

Wow! This is amazing!

1 Like

This was so interesting to watch!

2 Likes

This is so cool, thanks for sharing how these babies are made!

3 Likes

I loved this video! Thank you so much for explaining to us non baby wizards! :wink:

5 Likes

My goodness @BBMelinda, I had no idea that SO much work went into the realborns! Thank you for sharing.

Please tell us we are getting a Landon sized kit of the beautiful smiling baby in the video. :blush:

10 Likes

Wow! That’s a much more complex process than ‘scan of a real baby’ makes it sound.

7 Likes

Wow! That was very interesting to watch the process.

3 Likes

So cool! Thanks for the insight! @BBMelinda you deserve a raise, that looks like hard work!

7 Likes

That was so cool!

2 Likes

That’s incredible! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is totally amazing! Thank you so much for making this video. I just think I would throw my hands up and quit! I had the impression that the scans were much better than what we have seen here. YOU are the real artist – not us that paint the dolls. You are the one who takes the parts and makes it a whole that looks like the real baby. I am truly impressed. Thanks, @BBMelinda, for all that work. WOW! I have a new appreciation for the work that goes into the real borns. :slight_smile: Thanks to the entire staff of BB that work so hard for us.

8 Likes