Okay, let's get this baby adopted! UPDATE -- SOLD!

I read through all your suggestions, listed this baby for 7 days with a best offer amount thrown in for good measure AND a comp picture showing “him” as a girl ~ please watch and cheer him on! Thanks again to all who voted in my poll; it was fun!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 1302685583
UPDATE – SOLD for the BIN price of $349 YAY!!! Thanks so much for watching and cheering him on! Buyer paid right away & I’m still waiting to hear if “HE” will remain a boy or become a “SHE.”

Looks wonderful Karen. I am a watcher,
Mary

I’m a watcher. Good luck!!!

ETA She’s looking good! (yes, I know she’s a boy, but I’m a sore loser )

Thank you, Mary!

And thank you, Poke…“he” might turn out to be a “she” for all we know ~ we’ll see.

Watching! Hope this works out! Keep us posted on what type of crazy offers you have to entertain.

— Begin quote from “sandys sweethearts”

I’m a watcher Bol! How did you get your cool BB forum member logo?

— End quote

I am going to try to attach it and then I don’t know how you would go about copying it?

— Begin quote from “sandys sweethearts”

Thanks Pia!! I downloaded it

— End quote

Great!

Thank you!

cheering him on…good luck.

Your baby looks beautiful!
It was fun watching him be created!
Best of luck on the sale of your precious baby!

I added him too! Hope he finds a new mommy soon!

Thank you! Evilbay is sooooo nerve-wracking…ugh…

Thanks Mel, for your encouragement!

Okay I hope you don’t mind if I jump in here.

If your baby doesn’t sell, I believe it’s because your pictures are very dark. I was looking at the auction and he looks shadowed, dark and hidden. In order to get the price he is worth, you need bright, clear pictures! Bring in some light and I think you’ve got it.

Thank you, Sara; I appreciate your input. I’ll see if I can include more of the lighter pics. Not sure how to add them or edit once the auction is running.

Edited to add:

Just tried to add more pics to the auction but since there are pending offers, I can’t do anything. If I have to relist, I can add more pics.

As a side, note…when I went to Evilbay to try and add more pics, I had a message from a lady telling me how much she liked my pictures & how well they showed off the baby’s skin tones against the dark background. Not defending myself, but that’s kind of why I do them that way.

— Begin quote from “Karen in Florida”

Thank you, Sara; I appreciate your input. I’ll see if I can include more of the lighter pics. Not sure how to add them or edit once the auction is running.

Edited to add:

Just tried to add more pics to the auction but since there are pending offers, I can’t do anything. If I have to relist, I can add more pics.

As a side, note…when I went to Evilbay to try and add more pics, I had a message from a lady telling me how much she liked my pictures & how well they showed off the baby’s skin tones against the dark background. Not defending myself, but that’s kind of why I do them that way.

— End quote

Congrats on the offers! Hope they are all worth considering.

I am quite sure you can add pictures into the gallery even if there are bids (offers). I think it probably depends on what sort of screen people are looking at; I am at my laptop and I cannot quite see as much as I would like to see if I was buying. I am sure that on a large PC screen the pics are much clearer.

Neither of the offers are worth it

My auction will not allow me to add pictures at this point. I tried.

I’m so happy for you. It was a great sale. Congratulations, I’m still smiling.

Thank you, sweet V!